2018 Infiniti QX60 $51,310 MSRP ($356 + Tax, doc, plates + MSD DUE AT SIGNING) NJ, NY, CT, PA, NO BROKER FEE

Link below with MSD for the blue on brown leather OR black on black driver assist package car + VPP:

I have a few additional 2018 QX60s in premium plus, with limited color options (mostly graphite and black). Please PM for more details. These will be delivered to your home in NY / NJ / PA. If you do not have VPP, please remove the $1500 incentive in the calculator.

Im interested. Can you pm me the info? Thanks

Hello. I am looking to get into a qx60 please contact me.

Hello Aronchi,
I am interested in leasing a QX60. Please PM me

I am looking for a QX60 Lease, please PM me the details.

Thanks a lot!!

Hello Aronchi,

I am interested in leasing a QX60. Please PM the details. Thank you

I just want to share my great experience with Mike. Initially, I wanted a QX60 with P and P+. Mike quickly got me the car I’m looking for. Later on, I changed my mind and wanted to add Drive Assistance Package. He contacted the dealer in a minute and made the change. There were also issues with my insurance company and Mike called them to make sure things are done in a timely manner. Lastly, although I live in DE (not tri-state area), Mike got the car shipped to me.
In regards to the car, it is really beautiful and drives fantastically! I’m gonna fall in love with it for the next 39 months. I do appreciate Mike’s help all the way through. I’ll come to you for my next lease car (if you are still in business by then).

Thank you! I hope you’re enjoying the car!

One more black on black $52310 with 20s available in ny, nj, and Eastern pa. Pm for more information.

Got my hands on a $52,310 graphite shadow on black premium plus with 20s. Last week of the month deal, can be delivered anywhere in eastern PA, NY, NJ. PM for more details ASAP.

I am in North NJ, and interseted. Can we connect ?

Lets connect offline

Hey i would be interested in this car.

Im interested, please pm details

Interested. Reside in NY but can go to NJ for pickup if better. Please PM me. Thank you.

Hi, Please send me the information. I am interested in this deal. Thanks.

Hi, I am interested. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you. Thanks.

Updated 2019 QX60 thread is here:

Hey Mike,

Looking to lease a car in New Jersey. What makes/models do you deal with ? You can email me at mark3692@comcast.net