2018 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport $430 + tax (First month + Tax + bank + plates / doc DAS) NY / NJ ONLY

A few Infiniti Q60 Red Sports available. Example shown is a base red sport, solar mica on black leather. Lots of other colors / configs available PM for more info. If you are not registering in NY or NJ, please do not reach out, dealer will not ship or do out of region deals.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport
MSRP: $55,495
Monthly Payment: $430 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: Can be structured how you want, per calculator link below
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00003
Residual: 48%
Available Incentives: VPP is included in the calculator. Please remove if you do not have it
Region: NY / NJ ONLY
**Leasehackr Score: 10.1
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=INFINITI&msrp=55495&sales_price=44,830%20&months=39&mf=.00003&dp=0&doc_fee=469&acq_fee=700&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=1500&rebate=0&resP=48&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

1 Like

Interested

Extremely interested, can you PM me? @aronchi
Test drove this car last week looking to get out of my q50 ASAP.

I pmed you

Wish this deal was in SoCal area… =(

very interested, pm me please

I’m being sincere since I’m ignorant of the fact and don’t know… But why can’t the numbers be done if registering out of state? Let’s say I was interested and drove up from Maryland (I have family in NY), I would register in MD… What’s so bad that the deal couldn’t be done?

This is just to satisfy my curiosity… Knowledge for future negotiations!

This particular dealer only does tri-state.

I have one dealer who will do MD, but they have one red on black sensory car left.

I think I understand… This dealer just doesn’t entertain out of state deals by choice?

Appreciate the response!

I am interested. I am in NYC moving out of a BMW please PM me

Same price point? I’m in Maryland and looking to get into a lease October 1st

I’m interested to know more about fees and final price or if any hidden fees about this
Can you please let me know how can I be in touch?

I only have a red on black with sensory $58k msrp and a black on red $62k left at this point. PM me if those are of interest.

What’s the $430 lease one?
Red sport right? I’m interested in that

Any more Q60 Sport or Red Sport Deals? Please e-mail me at liem.ung@gmail.com

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sorry, why are you on this thread?

Two salesmen enter the ring, only one leaves! :popcorn:

1 Like

Amazing guy gave me an awesome deal for my 2019 q50 sport pleasure to work with.

Thanks so much. Enjoy!