2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400

Do you have suggestions on cars that are better than this, in a similar price range? Sorry to bother you.

Also considering the 18’ Redsport 400.

MSRP 62005
Sale Price: 51689 (asking for a break down)
MF .?
Residual 52%
Down Payment $0
Taxes, titles, doc first month due at signing
15K Miles
with VPP discount
Monthly Payment: $559 per month.

This seems quite high for what others are seeing. I’m also getting only a slightly lower lease payment for a car with a mid optioned red sport. $520 are the quotes for that one.

Thoughts?

Where are you based? If in NY / NJ / CT / PA, I can do better than that on RS.

Shouldn’t you register as a business?

Been trying to, but nobody replies to my requests.

You have a brokers license right? So it should be fairly simple.

Guys i’m In Chicagoland. I’m figuring that with these cars still on the lots the discounts are good and they lease well. Seems like some dealers are more agressive than others.

https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

Twenty. Characters edit

What’s your deal for this month?

For which car MSRP? PM me.

Got the numbers for an 18’ Redsport 400. Please give me your opinions on whether this is good deal or not.

MSRP 57910
Sale Price: 48900
MF .00003
Residual 53%
Down Payment $2300 includes taxes, titles, doc first month due at signing
12K Miles
Monthly Payment: $498 per month
Live in New Jersey

It is an avg deal as is. If you could get it down to 0 drive off that is pretty solid imo.

0 drive off as in not paying any fees such as first payment, doc fee, lic reg fees, taxes, and acquisition fees? Sorry I want to double check because I was under the impression those can’t be waived. I was told basically 0 down payment but all those fees add up together comes to that number of $2300.

I think 0 drive off wouldn’t be waiving them but rolling into payment. so $498 all in would be a decent deal. I’ve seen low 400’s for the red sport

Confirmed some numbers :

lease term 39 months
msrp 57910
Selling 48900
Govt fees 528
doc fees 138
accq fee 700 (built into payments)
taxes 1490
Residual value 30692
money factor .00003
gross cap cost 52254
net cap cost 50054
cash cap reduction 2200

monthly payment 498 including tax in New Jersey

so total driveoff is $2200 due.

There is a similar thread going right now for 0 drive off $416 a month maybe leverage some of that information.

1 Like

Do you have a link? I can’t seem to find that thread.

Hey tritus I think they are referring to the 3.0t luxe and I’m referring to the red sport 400