2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD. MSRP $45,320 $313/mth with VPP. - Zero Down - 1st Mth, DMV Bank and tax DAS -20% off MSRP - NY/NJ/CT/PA

@nivo07

As @max_g mentioned you need to commit to the deal and even do an application where they start the paperwork and run your credit etc. Pay them some money over a CC as a deposit and they will reach out to your local DMV and get the exact quotes for new plates, registration etc.

The dealer won’t give you DMV numbers as you are out of state and they wouldn’t know the exact numbers for your state when you ask for a quote as they only put time towards it when they know you are ready to take the car. The same applies for tax as well. Different states charge the taxes differently on a car lease.

Also when you compare numbers, please understand that our region which is NY metro area has more dealer cash so a person registering the car in a different location will get the incentives for his area applied which might be same or less than ours. Unless that deal was closed in the same month, its not wise to compare as the numbers changed from last month a lot as mentioned in my OP.

All you need to check with others here is that did the numbers changed when they showed up to get the car or did it match what was originally quoted.

@Gd1981 - Thanks for dropping by on the thread and letting the community know of your experience.

1 Like

can you DM me the dealer info please.

Can I get a DM please. Thanks!

All PMs replied with dealer info.

Hi,

Can you PM me the dealership info, I’m currently looking for a 2018 Q50 RS.

Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Oh got you, thanks for letting me know

@HN308, can you please PM dealer info? I currently lease an infiniti from a CT dealer but reside in NY (Westchester). It looks like I’ll have to compare what both dealers are willing to offer but I doubt others can beat these numbers. Current lease ends in 2 months.

All PMs with dealer info sent. This being long weekend and busy time for dealers, might take few hours for response back.

1 Like

This still available? I am in lower fairfield county / CT. Looking to do something before month-end preferably.

@jay_c

This deal in the OP is good till end of May. Once the month changes and if numbers change I will update the numbers for June.

The dealer info has been sent to you.

Could you please send me dealer information.

I would love to get the dealer info please

Would also like dealers info please.
Would dealer roll the tax into the payment (NYC resident)?

Also question for the broader group - what are folks getting quoted on insurance? GEICO is telling me $1100 for six months.

This is super off topic and it’s been repeated many times on this forum: insurance is unique to your specific circumstances (age, gender, driving and credit histories, zip, etc). It’s irrelevant what anyone else is paying. Get quotes from companies directly or ask a broker to shop around for you.

@Ruffrhyno @newbuyer

Dealer info PMd.

@HN308 - Thanks for the dealer info which you gave me sometime back. I have signed the Q50 deal with the dealer and took the car last Friday and the Q50 is awesome.

It was super easy and everything was handled via email and I was in and out of the dealership under 2 hours.

Below is my deal info -

Lease Term : 12k/yr, 39 months
No VPP
Monthly Payment : 340/month
2 yr maintenance included

@nkr671

Congrats on your car. Thanks for coming back and dropping a line so other members get an idea what can be achieved in their local markets if the incentives are similar.

Let us know your MSRP and the selling price.

HN.

Here you go …I am based out of NJ and did not put any MSD’s

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T Luxe
MSRP: $42895
Selling price : $34,891

Hi. Please send me the dealer info as well. Have VPP. Thank you.