2018 Honda Pilot EX-L FWD $385, zero DAS

Sharing the deal I got on a 2018 Pilot EX-L FWD for my wife. Y’all have been so helpful. Thank you!
Its not a true 1% deal but I believe its about as close as I could get on a 36 Month, 15,000 mile lease.

MSRP - 37,755.00
Selling Price - $31,872.18
60% residual. MF .001
True zero down…Sign and drive. 35 payments of $385.00 tax included (SC pays a flat $500 on new vehicle purchases)

Not an unbelievable deal but I think its pretty good for a Pilot in Charlotte (not known for being one of the better areas of the country to lease a vehicle). I had 6 quotes from dealers in the Charlotte NC area. This one beat the next closest by $900.
Posting for reference. If anyone needs info on the dealership please let me know.

4 Likes

This actually sounds like a great deal on a Pilot, especially with 15k/yr. Enjoy the car.

what’s the dealers name thanks

A great deal for a three row SUV with leather and 15k, especially a Honda! AWD is probably a waste anyway on something like that in the Carolinas, except for maybe this coming week! In all seriousness hope everything is OK out there, if you’re in a danger zone try to park her on some high ground if you can!

1 Like

That’s a great deal, thanks for sharing!

Thank you! We are 3 hours inland so we’re hoping for the best. Appreciate the thought!

Phenomenal deal on a Pilot!

Amazing deal!! $6k off a Pilot is extremely impressive. They are very hot sellers. But now is definitely a good time to get a 2018 with the refreshed 2019’s coming out, and looks like residual is still pretty darn good.

Thanks! Agree that this is a great time to score a deal on the Pilot. There is absolutely NO deal available on the 19s right now. Dealers aren’t negotiating and the MF is insane. Seems like I was able to get a deal on this 18 Pilot due to the $1300 lease cash, strong residual and the dealers willingness to move the 18s with the 19s sitting on the lot. The sweet spot seems to be the EX/EXL models. I could have taken an EX at around $300-310 per month w/same deal.

1 Like

Any deals on purchases?

How much work did it take to fight for that price?

I just got a TrueCar price quote of $31,799 for an EX 2WD with an MSRP of $34,325. Haven’t talked to anyone yet, that’s just what they sent when I requested info through the site. I got the MF and RV from Edmunds, and then there’s a $1300 incentive plus another $500 for recent college grad.

I’m hoping I can knock that price down a little bit more and I can get these payments under $300.

I received quotes from 5-6 dealerships around Charlotte via email (some called me and I spoke with them on the phone)…I told them all that I’d be making my decision on Tuesday.
I thought I’d have to go with another dealer that offered $399 down/399 per month 36/15 all included…as of Monday night that was my best offer…The winning dealership’s sales manager called me Tuesday morning and asked where he needed to be. I told them Zero down, $380 (which I’d been telling all of the dealers was my goal all along). After about 5 minutes of back and forth, we settled on the #'s above.
I drove to the dealer, spent about a half hour there and left with the SUV.

In regard to the EX…I didn’t try too hard on this model but I def think based on the quotes that I received that $300 or possibly even lower with college grad would be possible.

1 Like

Any problems on the $1300 lease cash? I got the info from the forum on Edmunds, but can’t find it listed anywhere else in case I need to convince the dealership on it.

I didn’t discuss the lease cash with them. I just negotiated the total discount knowing that there was lease cash. I could get most dealers to about a $4800-5000 total discount. This one was willing to go to about $5800 total discounted.

Don’t mean to steal your thread @bryan41, but this is what I’m looking at right now.

2018 EX FWD in Steel Sapphire
MSRP: $33,330
Discount: $4,339
Sale Price: $28,991
Freight: $995
Processing Fee: $699
Tax: $1,273.43
Tag: $80.75
VA State Business Tax: $52.16
Out The Door price is $32,092.34

I’m in Delaware, so taxes would be slightly different.

Sales guy said that discount is just the dealer discount, and any incentives and rebates would be extra. Edmunds says there’s a $1300 incentive and then I qualify for the $500 college grad, so if I could get them to go for this I would be stealing this thing.

I’m getting 2018 EX-L AWD.
36 Mo/10,000 MPY
$346.00 tax included
$2,477 (1st, Bank, DMV, NY Taxes)

Seems like a great deal on an AWD!

So of course on that “amazing” deal they’re trying to get me to drive 2 hours for, I finally got them to send me some actual numbers, and with their $28,991 sale price, minus another $1800 like he’s telling me (so $27,191 before taxes and fees), they somehow get $398/month!

I didn’t even respond. I’m done. At this rate, I’ll be getting offers of $450 on a base LX 2WD.

Did u try mdx 2018 sh awd base?

2018 are ending so you might get a good deal