2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX 36/15k $277/mo 0 down

Hello, just got this offer today. I wasn’t able to get all the numbers since they only wanted to share some for some reason:

Zip: 03062
Terms: 36/15k
Car: Honda Civic Hatchback EX
MSRP: $24,040
Discount: $2,715
Sale Price: $21,325
Tax: $0 (NH)
DAS: First months of $277
Monthly: $277

Feel like I could get this down to around 260 if I tried. Thoughts?

2 Likes

What is the MF/Residual for your zip code? You can get it from Edmunds if you don’t have it - Google the Edmunds MF thread for 2018 Honda and create a post.

You can then use those numbers and the sale price they are giving you to see where you have room.

I will do that now, one moment.

About to update my post, I got mine down to 220 with a 2500 downpayment so I feel like this is definitely possible… also depending on your credit, anything less than 750, they require first month payment at signing… this is the only sour part of my deal as I was promised drive off

Heres a link to my post @Gunten maybe these numbers can help you out Civic Hatchback 2018

Here you go: .00105 and 55%

I would try for $255 a month. it seems like its doable.

I’ll definitely try that today. Texted a few other dealers to see what they would offer to counter the deal above. Waiting to hear back.

curious to know how it went! did you get the car?

Hey, thanks for checking in. I did get it! Ended up getting them lower and got a grad discount so the payment came out to $250 :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip, I offered the $255 you recommended and they accepted! Loving the car so far. Thank you again!

2 Likes