2018 NEW Guilia Ti Lusso (52.8k MSRP) - 2K DAS and $401/mo incl CA Sales Tax

Inspired by this thread: Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q4 - $375/mo 39/10k (excludes tax) $1,970 DAS

I started to look around for a deal of my own. I was about to pull the trigger on the below deal BUT realized it was a Lusso and not a Ti Sport with the 5 hole wheels.

If anyone wants this deal, let me know and I will warm intro you to the sales rep I have been working with.

Thanks!

SB

lusso

Why you wouldn’t ask to replace the wheels?

interior different on the lusso.

How interior is related to the wheels? 5 hole wheels are $600 if I remember.

I want a sport for the wheels AND interior. The deal above is on a lusso with different interior

The point Scotty is trying to make is there are many reasons he wants a sport over a Lusso. It’s not just about getting a deal for him, he wants a deal on a specific trim and Package.

1 Like

Way worth the sport seats and 5 spoke.
The lusso blends in with every other 4 door sedan.
The 18 or even better 19 staggered setup with 5 holes makes the car.

1 Like

How many months and miles?

Would love the contact info for this deal!

Sure pm me and I’ll warm intro you via email.

Deal was probably limited to something they have on the lot. You’d have to order the config with the other wheels if you really wanted those instead.

Mind linking me with dealer? Looking for a good SoCal dealer!

Texxy - they are in San Jose (NorCal) - I have already inquired with the dealer to intro another LH member - if that falls through, I will PM you.

How much do the leases change from state to state? I am in Western Washington. I would like to compare.