2018 Ford Expedition Limited

Hey can’t decide if this is a good deal I really want to be at 600 a month with no money down. image

It looks pretty good to me. Under the 1% rule with no money down.

I would consider doing 36 months even if it costs a little more to stay under warranty and save the hassle and cost of an extra year of registrations inspections, etc…

In what state are you located? What is your sales tax rate? The 1003.50 needs to be itemized. I’m guessing it includes the dealer doc fee and FMC’s acquisition fee. Looks like dealer discounted the MSRP at 8.7%. I think you can do better. Check around (this website and edmunds) to see what others are paying in terms of sell price…

This seems fantastic for an Expedition. Personally if take it asap and possibly roll everything into the payment if the MF is low enough.

MF’s don’t apply to FMC leases as they use an APR (interest rate) instead. (see posted quote sheet above)

MF*2400 is APR and APR/2400 is MF. With an APR of 1.20%, OP should just roll it all in. Excuse me for being overworked and overstressed, some of us are human and miss things.

2 Likes

Human? Speak for yourself buddy. Some of us are extraterrestrial transvestites

2 Likes

mf/apr measure the same thing, not sure where the disconnect is here.

Well, that’s embarrassing. What did you think MFs measured this whole time, donuts?

I’m just joshin’ ya, don’t get too offended. Just a little is fine.

Looks great. I have been shopping these and Tahoe/suburbans. Would you mind PMing me the dealer name?

but do you guys use the same bathrooms?

2 Likes

Well, you missed this one, too. MF x 2400 ~ APR gives only an estimate of the APR.

That estimate is pretty darn close to reality. It’s really not worth splitting hairs over a few pennies difference.

1 Like

It’s remarkable how you find a new way to be pedantic.

Every single day.

3 Likes

As a former pilot and mathematician, I’ll take that as a complement. Thank you!

It’s a “compliment”

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

well that was fun, expedition is a lot of car for the money, seems like a solid deal to me but if you can negotiate more power to you.