2018 Discovery sport HSE LUX Lease help

Year: 2018
Make, Model, and Trim: LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT HSE LUXURY
Months/Annual Mileage: 39 MONTHS / 10K
Zip Code: 10705

Hi Hackrs, im trying to work a deal and would like your opinion and if there is anything that you guys think will help to work this deal with the 1% rule or to make the deal better…please let me know…

**MSRP: $50,974.00
**Selling Price: $39,777.00
**Residual: 55%
**Additions to Cap Cost: N/A
**Cap Cost Reduction: N/A
**Rebate: N/A
**Down Payment: N/A
**Monthly Payment: $422.35 (including tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $2,300.00 + DMV Fee

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF:**0.00051

**Region:**New York

looks like it meets 1% rule ($2300/39=~$60, so effectively about $482ish on a 50k car…thats a sizable discount too

i was think about trying to work numbers to meet a 400 per month deal, thisis the first quote that im getting from them, should i negotiate this quote? if so, where do you think i should work numbers?

i’m trying to use the calculator but the numbers aren’t matching…

is this a new car? you’re getting 20%+ discount, not sure how much more room there is, but you also didnt provide alot of info such as rebates etc. You can always try to push for more but $400/mo would mean another $3k in disount, prob not likely to happen

doesnt show how much rebate there is

This is what i got, it says New on paper, but it has over 7k miles, if it will be lease as new i have a $1000 incentive that i can use for new cars, let me know if you need for info…

you really have to take the whole “total inception fee” into account. You’re basically paying almost $3k upfront. Not really $2300. So its about ~$77/mo extra if rolled into payment. So now you’re really at a ~$500/mo effective payment.

it’s a demo/loaner, it’s not new

spoke with them and the rebates lease cash is $550… rolled into the lease that’s what they told me…

so should i ask for a better deal?

Effective payment is just under 1%, they’re giving you 20%+ discount which is a good discount on a loaner … maybe you can try to squeeze another 1-2% discount but you’ll never get to $400/mo effective payment

so, where do you think i should ask for the 1 or 2% discount, should i ask them on the selling price point or go straight and tell them to reduce the monthly 2% ?..

no it would be 1-2% off MSRP, not off payment. I think it will be difficult at this point given their already sizable discount but doesnt hurt to try

im going to try, will let you know…

the sales person will talk with the manager will try to work extra $1000 off from the MSRP, …lets see what they say…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Do not open duplicate threads

ok, got it to $400 a month $2300 drive off…

Does LR do an acquisition fee waiver in place of a MF bump? I thought that was only BMW but could be wrong.

If the $2900 in drive off includes taxes which it looks like it does, take the deal. That’s terrific for an HSE Lux.