2018 CLEARANCE on ALL REMAINING NEW BMW X1, X2 [sold out],X3 ,X5 xDrive! NY/NJ/CT/PA

, , , ,

You have no idea… Visit our inboxes for a day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone in the tri state area is trolling around on here and looking for a deal on a 2018 BMW, don’t post some deal with a half ass discount(anything less than 12% and marked up MF), @nextlevelautobrokers is offering 14% and buy rate on the MF. Contact him first and then ask for help.

5 Likes

Whoever asked you those questions should not be on this forum. They’re lost, show them where the exit is. LOL

1 Like

I wonder how many of those questions will STILL be asked simply because some people either don’t read the whole post or don’t retain info very well. Still… I admire your attempt at being proactive :grin:

2 Likes

Cornell for the WIN…

1 Like

That’s like saying you have no idea how many people stop by our dealership any day. What’s next? Calling the customer an ass-hole for wasting your time?

Will my credit score of 521 get me approved? My baby mamma needs a new ride. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What? No, it’s not saying that at all. Don’t put words in my mouth. Thank you.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, we are the potential customers and whether we have stupid questions (in your opinion) or not, suck it up and just answer the damn questions.

Piss poor attitude when you start a thread like this one.

3 Likes

Like I said, it was mostly in jest.
A lot of brokers, including @GAngellBMW, are happy to answer any questions, and we are here to help with a major purchase in people’s lives!
Let’s get back on track, and get some people into these beemers before the sales managers try to stop the bleeding!

1 Like

Got a unicorn X3 @nextlevelautobrokers???

for you, mr unicorn-chaser?! I don’t think 50% off will peak your interest haha!

LOL, happy with 25% off for an 18 X3 demo :slight_smile: no need for 50.

I’m not getting one, but the opening pre-response list is comedy gold.

In thinking, though, I frankly would welcome a pre-roll with qualifiers and guidance in all postings. It’s frankly helpful for all parties involved.

Maybe this should be held us an example for all brokers. Answer questions before they arise and save everybody the heartache.

4 Likes

I think I like @nextlevelautobrokers response. Very positive. Unfortunately, people/customers/tire kickers will have dumb questions. And yes dealer like to make fun of dumb customers with dumb questions but I think you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? All good, these are great deals

I agree with this. These deals are terrific. This forum has done a great job at finding and sharing great BMW, Infiniti, Volvo, MB, Acura, Jag, etc etc deals. The majority of the American car-buying public would piss itself from happiness if it could get access to the deals and information shared on this forum. Unfortunately, the tire kickers, especially from people who don’t read the thread in its entirety, completely change the subject, or, in the odd case, go behind one’s back to go to a dealer and demand a deal be matched (this has happened to me, too), take away from the general goodwill in this forum.

1 Like

@aronchi has been amazing answering my dumb questions, thank you!

1 Like

Believable and unfortunate. A true hackr that can, and perhaps, enjoys the process of haggling with the dealer based on the information/goodwill provided in the forum should be able to do so. A majority of people have neither the skill nor desire for this arduous process. I’ll easily spend 4-6 hours working out my deals. If I didn’t like it, I’d go with a broker in a heartbeat – $400 to save all that time and energy is a screaming deal.

If I found a great deal offered by a broker and no time and energy is required on my behalf to pull the trigger and make a simple transaction, it’s also worth that $400 to be done with it.

If you’re only going to make a bigger mess trying to fix the sink, just call the professional who can do it right the first time. Brokers are fantastic at what they do and I almost used a few on this forum for some amazing BMW deals. Only one guy, however, who is NOT on this thread, gave me “then this car is not for you” when I tried to clarify what was in a vehicle to determine its appropriateness. That sucked.

I spoke with @nextlevelautobrokers and @Bostoncarconcierge and would have happily paid their brokerage fees if I’d ultimately gone with one of their listed deals or a car configured to my needs was in stock at their partner dealerships. It’s ok to be cheap, but be cheap where it makes sense and use a professional when you’re out of your realm.

/rant

3 Likes

In Northern NJ here interested in the X5 lease. Do I contact the broker directly for colors, etc? New to the forum…thanks

@nextlevelautobrokers and @nyclife should be your starting points. Look at their marketplace postings, learn some terminology, play with the calculator so you get leading fundamentals.

Then, contact one or both about a listing or two. They’ll set you up in our area.