2018 CLEARANCE on ALL REMAINING NEW BMW X1, X2 [sold out],X3 ,X5 xDrive! NY/NJ/CT/PA

, , , ,

Believable and unfortunate. A true hackr that can, and perhaps, enjoys the process of haggling with the dealer based on the information/goodwill provided in the forum should be able to do so. A majority of people have neither the skill nor desire for this arduous process. I’ll easily spend 4-6 hours working out my deals. If I didn’t like it, I’d go with a broker in a heartbeat – $400 to save all that time and energy is a screaming deal.

If I found a great deal offered by a broker and no time and energy is required on my behalf to pull the trigger and make a simple transaction, it’s also worth that $400 to be done with it.

If you’re only going to make a bigger mess trying to fix the sink, just call the professional who can do it right the first time. Brokers are fantastic at what they do and I almost used a few on this forum for some amazing BMW deals. Only one guy, however, who is NOT on this thread, gave me “then this car is not for you” when I tried to clarify what was in a vehicle to determine its appropriateness. That sucked.

I spoke with @nextlevelautobrokers and @Bostoncarconcierge and would have happily paid their brokerage fees if I’d ultimately gone with one of their listed deals or a car configured to my needs was in stock at their partner dealerships. It’s ok to be cheap, but be cheap where it makes sense and use a professional when you’re out of your realm.

/rant

3 Likes

In Northern NJ here interested in the X5 lease. Do I contact the broker directly for colors, etc? New to the forum…thanks

@nextlevelautobrokers and @nyclife should be your starting points. Look at their marketplace postings, learn some terminology, play with the calculator so you get leading fundamentals.

Then, contact one or both about a listing or two. They’ll set you up in our area.

You will get a good deal from a broker here but you will never ever get a unicorn from a broker, but then again everyone calls every good deal a unicorn here.

I got a unicorn from a broker, @Bostoncarconcierge, and another unicorn from @HN308! Don’t be so sure haha!

3 Likes

All depends on your definiton of a unicorn.

Websters: Something unusual, rare, or unique.

Getting a (non-govt subsidized) car for under 0.5% of MSRP per month is a unicorn.