2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L $233 Monthly Plus tax, 24/5K Due at signing is first month, Bank fee $595, DMV Fee, Tax on rebate. NY/NJ

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L
**MSRP: $37,xxx
**Monthly Payment: $233
**Drive-Off Amount: $233, $595 Bank Fee, Tax on rebate and DMV
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 5K
**MF: .00033
**Residual: 66
**Available Incentives: $2000 Lease cash, $2500 Conquest. - $250 Post sale rebate with BonusDrive
**Region: NY/NJ
**Leasehackr Score: 12.6

MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE CARS IN THE HOUSEHOLD, OR IN THE CO-SIGNERS HOUSEHOLD

Nissan Rogue
Subaru Outback
Nissan Quest
Honda Pilot
Nissan Pathfinder
Subaru Forester
Toyota Highlander
Honda Odyssey
Chevy Traverse
GMC Acadia
Mazda CX-9
KIA Sedona
Honda CRV
Toyota Sienna

**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Swift Autos
845-293-2888
sruli@swiftautos.net

how much for 10 or 12k miles?

Around $100 more monthly. Contact me with any more questions.

I didn’t even realize you could get a 5k mile/yr lease. I think of myself as driving not many miles, and I’m around 7k a year.

HK

Don’t forget BonusDrive post purchase rebate for those that are eligible. Although reward has been reduced to $250 for the last 3+ months:

How? It should be -2% RV to get to 10k. That’s ~$740/24 = ~$30/month

They also offer a program for 7.5K miles

It’s a special program with Ally bank, for 5k and 7.5k. To go over that, you need to go with the standard rate which are higher.

I’ll add that to the post, Thank you!

So i guess have to figure what they charge for extra mileage i guess and pay extra. Kind of weird. 5k miles is that a bentley or something?

1 Like

So, these will drop the price even more? Or they are included in the $233?

**Available Incentives: $2000 Lease cash, $2500 Conquest. - $250 Post sale rebate with BonusDrive

They charge .20 after the lease. It’s a low mileage lease.

The rebates are included, the after sale rebate is not.

Kinda shifty of Ally to do that…they know 99+% of minivan buyers need more than 5k miles…payment initially looks attractive, then jack up the payment by almost 50% to get any reasonable mileage allowance

I was wondering the same thing. Aren’t minivans the American family road trip vehicle? Its not like it will be parked like an exotic in ones driveway.

Yea, but once you do 10K you can use Chrysler Capital. Or US Bank.

10K is $320, With Chrysler or US Bank.

What’s the payment for 7.5k? Thanks.

Why can’t we get something similar in NorCal?

The discount from MSRP is only 8%, that should be attainable many places. The difference is the extra $1500 in conquest cash the NE region has this month - that reduces monthly by $60. Also, the published lease is for 5K miles which has a very high residual.

$277 for 7,500 miles