2018 Chevy Volt Premier & Confidence I & II - $11,410 One Pay - 36mo/10k - Bay Area 🔥

I just got my 2018 Chevy Volt Premier!

MSRP: $39,915
Selling Price: $$35,838
Monthly Payment: $0
Cash Due at Signing: $11,410 - including tax and fees
Incentives: $8029 - I had GM supplier discount but no current lease discount. Note that they told me they likely can’t give out this much incentives on future deals, but they can come close to the price they offered me, especially if you have the current lease discount.

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: Unknown
Residual: $19,558

Region: Bay Area
Leasehackr Score: Unknown

Copy of lease here

Kat was the one that helped me out with this. Her number is (408) 315-8447. She’s at Momentum Chevrolet in San Jose. Remember that unless you have the GM Supplier and a current lease, you’re unlikely to get this price. If you have both, you may come close or match.

After the CA and PG&E rebates, this comes out to $261/mo effective.

This car had the following options included (along with all the features that are standard on the premier):

• All Weather Mats
  • Illuminated Charge Port
  • Confidence I
  • Confidence II

This deal is decent. Same dealer’s opening offer to me was $750 more. Haven’t negotiated beyond that. Some of the East Bay dealer’s are doing better than the dealer discount you got.

Was that with a current lease?

It was $1250 more without supplier or current lease

Thanks a lot for providing a copy of the lease - helps potential lessors a lot towards understanding how the numbers work…

Guys keep in mind this is the base Premier, always compare MSRP vs MSRP. This is a good deal for sure but about the same discount being offered on Loaded premiers but with the lower msrp the cost is lower of course. If I had one of these cars I could do this deal but we order or volt premiers with both safety packages and adaptive cruse control which brings the msrp to 40,500.

Supplier discount is suppose to lower the sales price but they didn’t really do that… They gave you the standard discount I give without supplier. They did add some flex cash but anyone can get that. So they just kept the supplier money they got back from GM but they had flex cash to make up for it and save the dealership money.
so even without the flex cash, I should be able to match the deal just discounting the car more with the supplier discount.

If your interested in a car/deal like this I can probably find one at another dealer, email me and i’ll check it out. (Please don’t ask me to do the same price on a car with all the options lol)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Yeah, ACC is expensive, so I opted for one without it. I wish I had known that supplier discount didn’t go into the rebates, but rather into the MSRP discount. I would have noticed that it was only 10% off MSRP and brought the price down. Oh well. It’s what I could do in a day’s work.

You still got a great deal, they made up for it in flex cash rebates and that is still a aggressive dealer discount. I’d be able to discount more but we rarely have flex cash to use.