2018 Chevy volt LT base

Booked as title says. hopefully it was a good one.

1 Like

What was the MSRP on this car?

No idea. will try to check.

How much was the down payment and which dealer in NorCal offering this deal

No down. One pay is all inclusive. 8550. Most ca dealers will do it or can do it. Pm for specific dealer info.

I’m in the market for a Volt LT as well and thank you for this amazing deal. I just became a member and I can’t PM you yet. Could you PM me the dealer info? Really appreciate.

Look in the Marketplace. There are several sellers in both Nor Cal, and So. Cal.

I am taking the possession around noon today, they were detailing it yesterday. I will get with my agent and ask if he could replicate this deal, which is absolutely possible from what I understand. Pl allow me time, will pm a bit later this afternoon.

I am glad that some of you like the details. Just feels good that I did not sign on to overpay by much.

What’s the residual? What options does it include? And does the offer also include DC fast charging?

Congrats, enjoy the car.

If you would be so kind can you report back on the details, like MSRP?

Selling price 30115, residual 17096
MSRP is not stated on the contract. However the discounts if i add them back makes MSRP as 37493.

Those who are asking about features it is just base LT with all standard features nothing additional. Fast charger I do not know, not a consideration the fast charging only matters for me at least for pure electric cars when I am stuck with no charge. Look up if volt base lt has it. I have used two evs so far and only used fast charging once after completing 2 leases for full 3 years.

This is a great info and thanks for sharing. I am actually trying to buy a Volt with one time pay deal in Sacramento area. Unfortunately, I haven’t found one. Would you mind, PM with Sacramento dealer info?
Thanks so much and congrat on your new Volt

A standard base model Volt’s MSRP is $34055 after delivery charge.

If it has no other packages (e.g. no Bose, Convenience, Comfort, and is a base. That would be the MSRP.

You should probably know what that is if you are buying the car today.

2 Likes

DG fast charging is not included on this car. It is an add on that you will need to buy, aftermarket.

The unit comes with a standard plug charger.

So there it is then MSRP 34055. I can confirm it has zero additional options. They offered me leather with some sort of navigational assistance package and believe the bose speakers but it would have been about $30 a month additional so I decided not to go with it. The most that I care about was backup camera, android and apple play etc, with integrated bluetooth. Farily basic these days but they do matter to me. Onstar is only free for a month, it was free for all 3 years for my last chevy so it is kind of a setback.

Yep, I just bought mine last week on one pay as well, so I am familiar with the options. The deal can definitely be sweetened, but sounds like you are done and decided on this trim and price. So as long you are happy with the deal, then you did great. Congrats on the new car. Enjoy!

2 Likes

As I mentioned, I am not great with negotiations, I agree it could have been better. I was on a waiting list for Kia Soul Ev, missed a Focus Electric by minutes when a dealer had one last week, and I was frantically late to show up. Honda tells me wait is at least a few months. I just test drove volt a couple days ago and reluctantly opted for plugin ev. Leaf is asking for a bit too much for my liking, and so is the bolt. I do care about environment, my other car is civic cng which I am driving since 2011 and felt horrible when honda decided to stop its production. My daily commute is about 65 miles so I will end up using a bit of gas:(

What would be a reasonably low one time pay amount or zero down monthly lease payment for Volt LT with comfort package (seat warmer) and 12000miles/yr? In Nor Cal.

Thanks so much

Hit up @ChevyPhil. He is in Nor Cal and can help you.

Yes, I have. I think he said that he is out of inventory and I would have to wait until next May for $7500 deal. Basically, keep looking was his advice.