2018 Camry SE/XSE at dealerships

That was back in July, so prices should be better now theoretically.

Fine print in posting above made me chuckle. I’ve seen "For well qualified lessees"
but I’ve never seen “To Extremely well-qualified lessees” My guess is 849 score or higher, or price skyrockets!

Toyota Financial Tier-1 is 720… i think the broker was trying to sound creative, or have a reason to mark up MF

It’s easy to get Tier 1+ with TFS though. They’ll bump almost everyone after a phone call. Just have to have a finance manager that knows his shit. I once got a 515 score bumped to Tier 2. Lady never paid anything on time except for her previous TFS loans.

@Leasard

20 characters

Im looking to get the base SE today. Im in South Florida and sadly nobody knows (Edmunds) what numbers are here for this one. Any ideas?

I saw a post by a Lease broker who’s based in Boston, MA for a Camry SE for $209 a month, $0 due at signing:

True “Sign and Drive”
2018 Toyota Camry LE/ Camry SE
$0 down, tax, fees and first payment included!!!
MSRP: [$26,349]
Months: [36] (35 remaining payments after paperwork signing)
Annual Mileage: [12,000]
Total Due At Signing: [$0,00]
Downpayment: [$0,00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$209]

He said that he can only get that deal in Boston, but perhaps you can email local South Florida Toyota dealerships with that quote, and ask them if they are willing to match it. It’s worth a shot

Funny thing, that I’ve already spoke with this guy. He is very knowledgeable, but sadly can do only his local deals. Local dealers has insane numbers tho…

November 2017 - Programs
Model 36-Month Residual Value*
2018 Camry LE 56%
2018 Camry SE 56%
2018 Camry XLE 54%
2018 Camry XSE 55%
2018 Camry XSE V6 51%

*Assumes 12,000 miles per year. Subtract 2% for 15,000 miles per year.

Below is the money factor (MF) for 2018 Camry assuming excellent credit. The MF determines the finance charge on your lease. Fortunately, it’s very low:

November 2017 - Tier 1 MF
Region Money Factor Rate
Boston (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI) .00001
New York (NY, NJ, CT) .00014
Central Atlantic (PA, VA, WV, MD, DE) .00001
Cincinnati (MI, OH, KY, TN) .00020
Chicago (MN, WI, IL, IN) .00020
Kansas City (ND, SD, NE, KS, IA, MO) .00020
Portland (AK, WA, OR, ID, MT) .00007
Denver (WY, CO, UT, NM, AZ, NV) .00001
California .00001

Just noticed Florida is not listed :thinking:

yea… that’s the problem. And thats why the numbers here are so inadequate.

@Alex11 Toyota numbers are regional, I can tell you with very high level of confidence that numbers in SoFlo will be more aggressive next month. If possible wait till next month or the last day of the month. Headquarters in Hollywood moves more volume than an other dealership down here so you might want to give them a shot. Dealerships down here are also getting more SE than XSE so you’ll get a better overall deal with the SE.

All those lease numbers that were posted are from Toyota finance service, down in Florida all rates come from south east Toyota finance.

Just got a Camry several days ago. Was told as a first time buyer my chances were narrow, so…

Has anyone has success leasing the 2018 SE for anything close to the $200/mo in the front page article?

Ask @Cody_Carter If your in so cal… his the Toyota dealer here.

I definitely can help you if you are in the SO CAL Region. I have a Blow Out Deal till tomorrow with Black Friday Dealer Cash.

$0 Down $0 Drive Off
$209.46 plus tax

OR

If you follow the front page ad with the $1,365 Drive off
$173.25 plus tax

@Cody_Carter what about a xse with a panaramic roof?

V6? or V4? Problem right now is v4 its sooo rare to have the pano roof there are no discounts on it.

V6 then what makes more sense for a lease deal :slightly_smiling_face:

You mean I4, not V4. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ya ya… I4. Its too early for me. Have to work early shift today.

I live in Chicago, can you help? Interested in Camry 2018