2018 C43 AMG Coupe (White with Black/Red interior) - Lease Transfer - $640 + Tax, $2k DAS

2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe

24 Payments Remaining of $640 + Tax
10,000 MPY Car currently has about 9800 Miles

Owner is asking for $2,000 to take over this lease

(There will be no broker fee involved on my end, as you will be in direct contact between the owner and not me.)

This is one of my best friends car and I am using this Platform to help him find someone to take over his lease so I can get him into something bigger and better :sunglasses:

I donā€™t know too much about what features the car has, but if you are SERIOUSLY interested message me and I will give you his phone number and he can answer all of your questions, but donā€™t waste any of our time.

CORRECTION: Original post said 2016, THIS IS A 2018 NOT A 2016. Sorry Typo :sweat:

Good luckā€¦

1 Like

really terrible. he should be paying 2k, not asking for 2k, for someone to take this over lol.

4 Likes

Agreed, this ā€œregistered businessā€ reeks of scummy salesman. I wonder if heā€™s going to try to upsell us on additional inscribed security numbers for $500.

People are going to want to know the full leasing details and options list. I would get your friend to sign up and post the full details himself otherwise youā€™ll take a lot of flak and deal with the virtual tire kickers.

1 Like

Andā€¦ market price.

Woah man, take it easy with the personal attacks when you donā€™t know how I conduct my business. Calling a registered business on a professional website a Scummy Salesman is far from mature and will be reported and flagged. I donā€™t know you, you donā€™t know me so if youā€™re not interested in the deal move on. If you are interested message me and I will get you in contact with my friend who is more than happy to provide copies of contracts, etc. Other than that if you have no interest in this vehicle, move on please.

I am trying to do him a favor, he has enlisted in my services as a broker and I am just doing what I can to put him into contact with people who might be interested, thought this would be the best place to start. We have posted on other lease take over websites as well, but it does cost him a lot to keep a post on there. If you are interested let me know and Iā€™ll put you in contact with him and he can provide copies of all paperwork.

Seeing the numbers everyone else are getting ($800+) I wouldnā€™t agree with that, also he is not in any rush to get rid of this car but would like to upgrade to a bigger and faster car but if he canā€™t find anyone to take it over then heā€™s just going to finish out the lease.

So him asking for $2000 isnā€™t terrible, anyone else walks into a dealership and ask for a C43 for this payment with $2000 DAS is going to get hit with a VERY high payment, just look at this recent post.

The post you linked is a poor example to use to try to substantiate the strength of this deal for this vehicle. In fact, that was the worst quote Iā€™ve ever seen on the C43 so if thatā€™s what youā€™re using as your benchmark, youā€™re going to have a bad time.

Iā€™ll be impressed if you get bites for that payment with that amount DAS. Itā€™s for the best your buddy is comfortable riding it til lease end. Heā€™ll have better luck on paid lease transfer sites.

5 Likes

Yikes. Awful doesnā€™t even begin to describe this lease. You have an absolutely stripped out C43 seeing as you have the standard seats, and no command touch pad, Iā€™d wager that this car has close to 0 options. Iā€™d guess that this had an MSRP no higher than 58k which means that your effective payment of $723/month before tax is nowhere near the 1% rule. For this price you could get a decently equipped E-class coupe. Not helping your case is that the C-class got redesigned for 2019 so while I could understand your asking for a 2019 model WITH OPTIONS, for a bare bones 2018, youā€™re asking WAY too much. Realistically I could see someone wanting this lease for $640/month with everything rolled in including tax, but the 2k youā€™re asking for is an absolute no go.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t bash this deal that muchā€¦ Obviously this is not the best deal out there, but try getting this kind of deal on C43 ā€œAMGā€ Coupe yourself firstā€¦ Unfortunately, Mercedes coupes donā€™t even come close to 1 % rule

1 Like

Think the main issue here is that not all the info that is needed to make an educated decision is supplied, yet he says donā€™t waste anyoneā€™s time unless you are serious.

5 Likes

Can you PM me about the car?

Hi, the car is no longer available, I got someone to take over the lease through my other sources, I just donā€™t have the ability to delete the post.