SIGNED! 2018 C300 4Matic Sedan (demo)

Hi everyone!
This is my first post here. Thanks a lot for all the advice on the forum, It’s been really helpful so far.
I am looking at a 2018 C300 4Matic demo with approx. 4500 miles on it. Here’s the offer I have -
MSRP - $49,075
Selling price - $33995 (excludes $499 D&H fee)
Acquisition fee - $1065
MF - 0.00097
36 month/10k per year
$293/month (tax included) with 1st month’s payment due at signing. This is an out of state lease so the dealer said they will file for paperwork at my local office and I will have to pay and get the car registered at local DMV (approx. $220). So effectively $500 out of pocket for me.

Leasehackr calculator puts me at $308 instead of $293 but I guess it’s okay.
Leasehackr score - 13.5

What do you all think? Any suggestions?

Also, I asked the dealer about a 3 year prepaid maintenance plan and they are charging $1950 (residualized) for it. I did a ‘build and price’ on MB website and it shows a a rate of $1020. Can they mark up the charge for maintenance?

Thanks.

UPDATE 02/24/19 - Added to trophy garage

The lease deals looks good. Can PM the dealerships details. I too looking for such deals but not getting close to such numbers

Good deal. See if 24 months might be even better. And put MSDs or do one pay if you have cash available.
Last year I did almost the same car but 2017 for $6,250 one pay for 24/12.

Good luck.

Good deal! But don’t take PPM if it’s marked up or just doesn’t make sense numbers wise. Getting the maintenance done outside of PPM isn’t all that expensive

Can’t you get maintenance from another dealer willing to sell it for less? Did that w Honda a few years ago

No. With Mercedes it is residualized so it needs to be part of the lease. Usually adds $15 or so per month.

Looks like a great deal! I’d pull the trigger if you’re sold on the car.

Thanks guys. I took the deal. added 3 year PPM for $1020.

Final numbers - $318 per month. Inclusive of all taxes and PPM. with 1st month’s payment DAS.

You got a good deal!
Can you pm me dealer info?
Thank you

That’s 30% off msrp, and you have no incentives listed. How is that possible?

Not sure how they are offering it. The vehicle is an executive demo though.
But looks like they are trying to get rid of their 2018s. I can PM the dealer info to you if you want.

Thanks, but I’m in Long Island NY and it appears you are out west.

Can you pm me this dealer info? I’m looking for a c class loaner, but the dealers near me are not offering anything close to this :frowning: