2018 C Class Lease Deal- Yay or nay?

Haha. Damn things are prettay nice.

Itā€™s good. Hard to be more specific than that since Iā€™ve only worked leases up for myself on Escalades.

Also summit and overland grand cherokees have 9k plus in ccr cash for conquest lessees and employee pricing for flood victims.

Adds up to a great lease.

Thatā€™s which way Iā€™m leaning fwiw

Love those! That is temptingā€¦

Now that I think of it, I have a friend in the market whose house burnt down during Harvey. Shes looking for a Suburban or something large like that. Has four kids. I will see if she got anything yet. Any places I could point her to?

Me? Duhhhh. Best lease guy in hou. And Iā€™m at a chevy store!

Whats the information on Texas and Tax Credits. Moving there pretty will be leasing when I get there

It sounds like a decent deal to me on a brand new, popular model. I think if you really like the car, itā€™s doable.

With that said, since youā€™re on this forum, itā€™s not at all a lease-hacker worthy deal. Even TrueCar claims you should be able to do 14% below MSRP in Houston, of course that was probably pre-Harvey.

Have you tried all of the Mercedes dealers in Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio? Non-Houston dealers in particular seem anxious about getting left out of the post-Harvey bonanza, so seem a little more willing to move some metal.

However, if I were in the market for a compact, luxury sport sedan, Iā€™d probably cross-shop different models, in particular:

1. Audi A4
  2. BMW 3 series
  3. Alfa Giulia
  4. Jaguar XE
  5. Acura TLX
  6. Lexus IS
  7. Infiniti Q something

If I werenā€™t super price sensitive, Iā€™d probably get an Audi A4 Prestige with Quattro.

However, I think your best deal will be with a BMW 3 series, particularly a 330e (plug-in). BMW San Antonio is sitting an ungodly amount of them, like 60+ last time I checked a couple of weeks ago, and there is more than $6000 in consumer cash and sky high residuals (but high MF).

Also, the Alfa Giulia still isnā€™t moving, and pre-Harvey, I did a long test drive of one at Helfman by IKEA. I think you could get one in the $400s with the dynamic safety package (Adaptive Cruise). I LOVED the way the Giulia drove. I think I only freaked out my 6ā€™ 7" former European NBA salesman once when I let the tail slide out making a left turn onto an onramp a little too fastā€¦but the predicted reliability is god awful.

Also, I should mention that Iā€™ve tried extensively to hack a Volvo S90, MSRP $62k for under $500. It should be doable, but no dealers in the state are going for it.

But the C class probably has the poshest interior of all of those cars. So ultimately you get and pay for what you want!

Again ā€¦Whats the information on Texas and Tax Credits. Moving there pretty will be leasing when I get there

Have you searched the forum? This has been discussed before.

Thanks for the Intel on the other cars! I had never heard of Alfa. Maybe I saw it and not known what it was. They are some really pretty cars! My big thing is the tech package part. It looks like they donā€™t have CarPlay until the 2018 models. I was looking at them earlier online.

But yesā€¦ I have my heart really set on the C300. Making more traction with other dealers near Dallas and a few others. My laundry list of requirements seems to be getting longer. It seems like some more of them have hit the streets lately too, which is good. I started looking right before Harvey hit so most of them were still in route. At that time I was just looking around Houston. I figured there would be enough options hereā€¦ close but no cigar.

Cross your fingers for me and Iā€™ll come back and keep you posted. It seems like Iā€™m getting quotes now after some back-and-forth for 11 to 15%. Hopefully end of month/end of quarter will work in my favor.

I reached out to Benedetto to see if I could retain his services. He may be swapped so does anyone know a Benz broker in case I canā€™t seem to get the numbers I want on this deal?

And youā€™d settle for a volt! Wish I had one that wasnt tricked up to the :crescent_moon: :face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Usblease and ally offer tax credits. Other than that or a manufacture offering up tc, youā€™re stuck paying the full tax on the sales price at 6.25%.

Thatā€™s the short and ugly version.

Contact DM leasing. Ask for Brad TORSCH or Kelly white. Thereā€™s actually a ton of guys Iā€™d suggest there, but I think one of those two will go the farthest and be efficient on the higher end models.

Will do. Theyā€™re reviews are amazing. Thanks so much!

Not just any Volt, a Volt PREMIER with leather wrapped steering wheel. I drive less than 8 miles a day at 8 miles an hour. Iā€™m going to miss the Cadillacā€™s massive grille, 20" rims, herd of cattle interior, and street-cred, but I think more than anything else I appreciate the instant torque of electric and not having to spend time at gas stations. I see the Volt as a ā€œholdoverā€ car until a slew of new electric options come out around 2020, and by 2025 I hope the car can just slog from stoplight to stoplight by itself while I watch Harry Pottery in the back seat.