Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

Any idiot should look for a loaner! I am an idiot! I want to get a loaner! Please help me find a beat up junk aka loaner!

I would have give in and leased a loaner in exchange for ~200/month savings, that’s why. Like you said , it’s a personal choice.

1 Like

I don’t respect lies or the folks who tell them.

I concur with your statement Mike. I know so many people leasing a loaner and I have never seen or heard that they have an issue with their vehicle.

I am having a hard time understanding his obsession with brand new cars but I guess it could be a personal preference thing.

Now prove that I lie.I say loaners are awesome!!!

I have actually asked @IvanAudi whether dealers thoroughly inspect loaners prior to selling them in “ask me anything” forum. Most of us insist there is virtually no issue leasing a loaner and if they are let go without a thorough inspection ( which I doubt) , it may not be the case. Warranty and other protections would eventually resolve it but at least it would be an inconvenience.

Here is a link to my question and I hope he responds :

I love loaners! Loaners are awesome!

Sure, I know it is your personal opinion and I am trying to figure out whether it is valid and you know something I do not know. Hence I asked to an industry insider.

Honestly this is starting to get offensive. Have you seen the junk you speak of? I think a c300 is a 4 cylinder piece of shit and would never drive it, rather it is virgin or not. You make a lot of broad assumptions.

4 Likes

Any scoundrel, bandit, member of international organized crime, dope trader or a pimp here who can help me get a loaner? If yes please PM me! I am an idiot, I want to pay hundreds of dollars per months for a beat up junk aka loaner!

Lies.

Having driven a corporate Bmw 440 on a track that had over 5000 track miles, I can tell you even that car was not junk. It was tight, had no rattles and at 107 entering the braking zone off the back straight was dead solid. If they can take that I am pretty sure they can handle a few 0-60 runs.

What in PARTICULAR is a LIE? Loaners are awesome! I want a loaner!

Loaners, anyone? I need a beat up piece of shit aka loaner. Where can I find one?

Ok I have never said anything about 5-6 year old cars. You have to have a sadistic streak to own an out of warranty Bmw, which was at most 6 years, and now 5 years.

My car is 390 all in. Taxes rolled. Ie first month das.

Show me a $58000 car with warranty throughout the life of the lease for 390 a month, with everything else rolled. I won’t even get into the maintenance being included.

1 Like

Where do I get a loaner? Help!

Wow excuses much? So to sum up you can’t.

Ok how about this. Find some published terms for a used car lease. Find some cpo cars with 3 years of warranty use the calculator and beat my deal. It’s all hypothetical but I’ll give the benefit of the doubt. If you find a posted mf of .00001 I’ll assume you can get that. It’s all dollar based residuals so it will be interesting. Must be clean title accident free car.

There is one f-type on here where the residual and sale price were about 2k apart and it was still over $400 a month I think.

1 Like

You know that none of DMV MB dealers do MSDs, don’t you? You have to work really hard to make them do it. And then there’s marked up MF and acquisition fee.

Loaners are the best! I am an idiot and I salute you for pushing me here a loaner! I dream of beat up piece of junk aka loaner. Please help me get one!

Leasing a luxury car loaner is an ultimate hack that I learned about on LH.
Well, I was actually offered one by my friend before learning more about it here.

3 Likes