2018 Buick Encore Lease Incentives

I’m seeing contradictory information on the lease incentives available on the Encore.

The front page post talks about a $2000 incentive, this post lists a $3500 incentive, but this post says that the $3500 incentive is for purchase only. A dealership in my area is advertising a lease deal with $7250 of incentives in total (presumably $3500 + $750 + $3000).

Does this just vary from region to region?

GM incentives vary by region. MF and residual do not

3000 is conquest rebate
2000 is GM Cash
750 is regional cash but so far i havent found any deal who hasnt qualified. Almost every zipcode is getting it
500 ft. Lauderdal autoshow and georgia auto show rebate on in GA and SFL.
This is on encore. Might be different for GMC Terrain.

The real deal is when you can get the dealer to offset their dealer fee, discount the car by $500 off of MSRP and use $2000 in GM Flex Cash to make the deal happen. (in addition to not marking up the MF)

With inventory running so low, and regular clients coming in for the left overs, its getting harder to push dealers for much discounts and flex cash.

I tried to do this deal with supplier pricing and never got anywhere…

dealer wanted 240!!

What region?
The best I could get in S.FL was $159+ tax but then 2 days later dealer didnt want to honor it saying he ran out of flex. Im late lol. now its 199+ tax.

I’m not understanding how people are getting 7k off MSRP if the Buick website sais that you cant combine it with special lease offers… does “cash allowance” only mean you can use that pricing if you’re buying the car outright or does it in fact work for leasing?

and a finance manager at a local dealership said that the “cash allowance” is only for outright cash purchases…

That $3000 is Conquest Cash and is for all leases. The $3500 bonus cash is for purchase only. For lease, as i mentioned above there is $2000 GM cash and and additional $750 regional.

$6900 for TX region (done with GM supplier program):

Guessing there was about $1100 extra Flex cash came into play to seal this deal. (Total Rebate $8000 per lease docs)

Thanks