Sold - 2018 BMW X2 xDrive Loaded - MSRP 47K - Less than 1K miles on it. $243/mth 24/10K $2550 DAS. Loyalty + OL ($500) included. NY/NJ/CT

Broker Fees for this deal is $499

This is a loaner Vehicle with 1000 miles on it

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X2 xDrive
Mediterranean Blue with Mocha Dakota Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package, 19" wheels, Park Distance Control, Apple Car Play.

Checks the details specs sheet below.

MSRP: $ 47K
Monthly Payment: $ $243 / mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2550 DAS covers 1st month, Bank Fees (waived with higher MF and applied as down), DMV and NJ tax.
Months: 24 months
Annual Mileage: 10K. Increasing the miles to 12K will increase the monthly by $19 to $262/mth
MF: 0.00177 ( It will be bumped to 0.00227 to waive bank fees and the $925 will be applied as down to reduce the monthly even more) If you don’t want to apply it as down and reduce DAS, it is also an option.
Residual: 64.73%.
MSD: Not Applicable
Available Incentives: $6250 with loyalty and $6000 with Conquest (Lease cash $4750 + $1000 Loyalty or $750 conquest + $500 for OL codes.) If you don’t have loyalty this will increase your monthly payment to $254/mth. Also, only the OL codes created at Meadowlands will be accepted. Grad rebate can be applied in addition to the above rebates.

Region: NY/NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 13.2 Years

The $2550 due at signing includes 1st month, Bank fee of $925 waived and applied as down payment, NJ tax and DMV. If you are from another state then your actual numbers will apply and will increase the DAS amount.

Shipping is not an option as this is a local deal only and no I cannot negotiate a similar deal at your local dealer.

Also only the OL codes created at Meadowlands will be accepted. If you bring something from West Coast or a driving event at one of the CT BMW dealers who gave a generic code to everyone, it won’t be accepted and please don’t try using it. I had a hard time convincing the dealer to take OL code so don’t spoil it for everyone else with a genuine OL code.

With Grad+Loyalty+OL the deal becomes insane at $199/mth

Ask your husband/wife, family members or Girlfriend/Boyfriend before reaching out to me.

If you still have any questions read the whole post again.

If you are ready to move further, send me your full name, contact number where you will register the car and I will call you to finalize the deal.

1 Like

the title states x2, but your post states x1

Sorry about that. Too late in the night now. Updated it.

It’s an X2.

What color?

Good deal… eligible for $500 CCA rebate too

I think the CCA will not work as the paper work will call it a loaner and not new vehicle as it was a loaner for at least one day.

The way I read this, it would be eligible, but isn’t 100% clear:

“New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.”

Could you share the color please?

Can you share the LH calculator link for this? Trying to work the numbers on my end but need info i.e. MSRP, sales price.

Please read the last 2 lines of the post. If you are serious about these please send me your number, name and zip where it will be registered.

I am reaching out to people who send me the required info. Once I take care of all of them, I will be able to respond to people posting in thread or sending PM without the info I have requested.

I have few cars to choose from and there are too many variables for me to PM each person individually. Talking on phone is much efficient in this case.

is there a reason the leasehacker link was left out of the post? I’m trying to calculate individual numbers for my situation (conquest, 12k miles, no ol code) to see the new cost.

I had 5 of these units. 3 are sold and 1 is pending with a member who has agreed to take it.

1 unit remains. First come first served.

Silver on Oyster(beige interior) with convenience package but no moon-roof. Heated seats and steering.

Got bunch more of these X2. Few of them are new units with less than 400 miles and rest have miles up to 3K.

Updated the OP with a new special I am running today.

1 Like

speaking of NY/NJ, is MD included?

If you can drive or fly in and pick up the vehicle in person, we will consider other states.

thanks for reply!
what about the finance for international students? i’m on F1 visa with CPT(meaning i have an income source)

The unit in the OP is pending with a LH member.

I have more units but they are priced 2K to 6K more than the OP and the prices will reflect it.

Please provide details of other x2 available.

Hi
I’m in NJ and ould like to come down and see the vehicle and lease it…
Could you pls PM me the address or instruction on how to get this vehcile
Thanks

From his post:

1 Like