2018 BMW X1 xDrive - MSRP 42K, 400 Miles on it. $231/mth, 24/10K, Loyalty & OL ($500) included. NY/NJ/CT

, , , ,

Broker Fees for this deal is $499

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW x1 xDrive
MSRP: $ 42K
Monthly Payment: $ $231 / mth
Drive-Off Amount: $ $2400 DAS covers 1st month, Bank Fees (waived with higher MF and applied as down), DMV and NJ tax.
Months: 24 months
Annual Mileage: 10K. Increasing the miles to 12K will increase the monthly by $16 to $247/mth
MF: 0.00177 ( It will be bumped to 0.00227 to waive bank fees and the $925 will be applied as down to reduce the monthly even more) If you don’t want to apply it as down and reduce DAS, it is also an option.
Residual: 65% No Mileage Penalty
MSD: Not Applicable
Available Incentives: $4750 with loyalty and $4500 with Conquest (Lease cash $3250 + $1000 Loyalty or $750 conquest + $500 for OL codes.) If you don’t have loyalty this will increase your monthly payment to $242/mth. Also, only the OL codes created at Meadowlands will be accepted. Grad rebate can be applied in addition to the above rebates.
Region: NY/NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 12.0 Years

The car currently has only 400 miles

The car is Black on Black with Convenience Package, Sports Seats, Navigation, Heated Front Seats and Steering. Everything else is what comes standard on a X1 xDrive

The $2400 due at signing includes 1st month, Bank fee of $925 waived and applied as down payment, NJ tax and DMV. If you are from another state then your actual numbers will apply and will increase the DAS amount.

Shipping is not an option as this is a local deal only and no I cannot negotiate a similar deal at your local dealer.

Also only the OL codes created at Meadowlands will be accepted. If you bring something from West Coast or a driving event at one of the CT BMW dealers who gave a generic code to everyone, it won’t be accepted and please don’t try using it. I had a hard time convincing the dealer to take OL code so don’t spoil it for everyone else with a genuine OL code.

With Grad+Loyalty+OL the deal becomes insane at $187/mth

Ask your husband/wife, family members or Girlfriend/Boyfriend before reaching out to me.

If you still have any questions read the whole post again.

If you are ready to move further, send me your full name, contact number where you will register the car and I will call you to finalize the deal.

1 Like

Is a 150 a month loaner on the horizon during the last week of April and dealers push to get rid of 2018’s

Do you see the pattern this month, Most deals started coming in the 1st week itself as the dealer don’t want to get stuck with 2018 inventory without lease support next month.

By the last week most good deals would have gone. Who ever wants to move the remaining loaners are taking them out of loaner fleets now and pushing them out. I got loaners with 800 miles on them now.

So waiting till last week is taking a chance.

This X1 is pending for a LH member from OH (No Shipping, he is flying in).

I have few more to choose from but not a bare bones one like this so the monthly will go a tad more than 200/mth with regular DAS.

Haha by Friday bmw will be paying for flights to come get these haha

Got few more X1. Some will have less than 500 miles so no mileage penalty either.

Will be updating the OP with details of the new Special available as of today.

I have 5+ units which are at different prices and miles. Please don’t ask to send all the numbers. Just let me know what you want and I will try to find the most closest match and send you the number.

The colors available are White/Black/Silver.

How much per extra mile on this?

Do you mean extra miles on the lease from 10k to 12 or 15k?

Isn’t a 36 month option cheaper on 2018 X1’s? Is there a calculator to play around with, as I’m trying to optimize the new one I posted yesterday and 36 looks cheaper than 24.

@aronchi

Mike,

36 mths is 20 odd bucks more expensive per month compared to 24.

That number changes with the mileage penalty but my loaners lately have all been under 500 miles so No penalty and if you spread the same incentives dollars over 24 mths compared to 36, you get more every month applied towards monthly the lesser the number of months

Ok - assume no mileage penalty, what am I missing?

These are my numbers for a car that don’t exist.

Change the months and see the difference.

Hi,
I am interested in this deal. Here is my details:

Name : Gaurav Shahu
Mob# 646-755-2423
Place : Jersey City 07304

Do you just deal in BMW? I’m interested in an Audi

This particular vehicle in OP is pending with a LH member.

I have 3 more x1 left.

1. Grey on Black Sensatec - 42k MSRP. Convenience package with panoramic moonroof, Navigation, sports seats and Heated seats and steering. 782 miles only.

2. Black on Mocha Dakota leather - 43k MSRP. Convenience package with panoramic moonroof, Navigation, heated seats and steering. Pending with LH member

3. Grey on Black sensatec. MSRP 38k.
    Base car with nothing but heated seats and steering. Less than 500 miles so no residual impact.Pending with LH member

If you are ready than reach out with your name, phone number, where car will be registered and what incentives you qualify for. I will reach out to people who send their phone numbers. People who PM will only be contacted after I have run out of numbers to call.

It’s last 2 days of the month so everyone is busy so please be respectful of the time.

HN.

PM sent with contact

The 43K Black X1 posted this morning is sold to a LH member.

The final 2 Grey X1 remains.

The base X1 listed this morning is now pending with a LH member.

Do you still have a X2 remaining ?

No X2. Only 1 X1 and few 3 series left.