2018 BMW M3 CS 775+Tax w/MSD, 826+Tax w/o, 1st Months, Tax, Title, License, Reg, Acq. DAS w/ Loyalty SoCal

No offense taken, but I’m speaking from personal experience. I hope you’re able to get the sale and I thank you for serving the hackr community.

Thank you and my pleasure

What’s the break down for the $4500 incentives?

3,500 rebate + 1,000 loyalty

Crazy was just reading a post on here dated a few months ago saying that this car was un-leasable. This is a great price.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I think this deal is awesome if only it was in NY

You can get to this payment relatively easy in tri states area, and with some effort, you can do better.

Thanks do you have a recommended dealer? BMW Manhattan seemed kind of steep and the long island places wont even give you numbers unless you come in

I will PM you.

Thanks so much!!

Me too Mike!

Thanks in advance!

Lots of claims, but you haven’t posted any numbers or have lead any horses to water…

You must not be following much of these threads. Ask @Mike_Yu. If you are kicking tires, then don’t waste my time.

We’ve sold 3 of these cars since I posted this thread, 2 to Leasehackr members… If you are not interested in the car, please don’t bombard the post… Thank you

1 Like

I was responding to a post directed to me. Thank you for your continued help to the Hackr community.

1 Like

I want 599 M3 CS with MSD. Possible?

1 Like

It is possible, if you do taxes, dealer fees, first payment, and a cap cost reduction of about $1,500 and MSDs at signing (about $10,000 DAS). Not my suggested approach given the cap cost reduction.

2 Likes

He’s joking :joy::joy::joy:

Got em… :man_facepalming:t2::rofl::joy:

2 Likes