(SOLD) 2018 BMW 530e Lease Transfer near $71k MSRP / 12k Mi Per Year / $697 per mo. inc tax. / $1850 DAS inc. transfer fee

I’m listing my 2018 BMW 530e for swap. It has about 500 miles on it, and while I absolutely love the car, I’ve opted to go the route of looking for a CPO Volvo S90 T8 for the new Volvo unlimited mileage warranty. (I currently have two vehicles to spread out my 34k annual mileage and am working to pair down to one with the CPO).

This vehicle has been garaged after being three-layer ceramic coated. (Which makes washing and keeping a black car clean a BREEZE). This is worth $1k by itself!

The vehicle has M-Sport, Executive Package, Driver Assistance Package, Driver Assistance Plus Package, Leather Dashboard, Gesture Control, Apple Car Play, Harmon-Kardon sound, Multi-Contour Seating, wireless charging, along with Heated seats and steering wheel.

The lease is $697 per month including tax at 7.75%
The Window Sticker is nearly $71k.
There is 34 months left on the lease at the time of posting
35,500 miles remaining
The $1,850 due at signing includes the lease transfer fee to BMW

I’m happy to share the other details privately that you may need to make an educated decision.

The vehicle is located in Anaheim, CA and could also be in San Diego on any given day.

http://bmacphersonphotography.passgallery.com/-2018bmw530e

Sent you a PM.

Thank you, but the vehicle is under transfer and the buyer is approved. I’ll update the title.