**Drive-Off Amount: $1500.00
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: .00188
**Residual: 58%
**Available Incentives: 37.47% Discount from MSRP - Selling price $34,665
**Region: NJ / NY / PA
**Leasehackr Score: 12.7
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: excuse my imprecise numbers however this is generally how it breaks down. Can send directly the lease worksheet if interested

This vehicle has been involved in an accident during its tenure as a BMW Executive Demo. This was not a major accident and thus this vehicle has a disclosure + accident on CARFAX.

DEAL IS CURRENTLY PENDING TO A BUYER UNTIL FRIDAY 2/22. WILL UPDATE ACCORDINGLY, THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST!

if interested, my email is bret.reyes@openroad.com and my direct work line is 973 598 3668. thanks guys happy hacking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surprised to see that it’s been more than 25 mins and no one has jumped on to grab this deal!! Too good…

1 Like

9,500 miles though

Yes, thank god it has 9500 :slight_smile: so we can still lease it. Unfortunately the miles drops residual but also drops the price even more :smile:

1 Like

sent you an email, thanks

It seems as if you are new here, before posting here I’d try to be as TRANSPARENT as possible about the deal and car you are selling. I searched this car on your site and pulled up the carfax, and it has indeed been in MULTIPLE accidents with “moderate damage.” If you searched around a little you’d find various topics with shady dealers selling damaged cars. Such as:

3 Likes

Pass the popcorn

6 Likes

It was obviously a Maaco executive’s demo car. Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

As long as the previous damage and receipts/guarantee for the repair(s) are disclosed it’s fine.

I happen to agree (again if all fully disclosed and accounted for, which so far it was not), but I’m just here for the entertainment value.

Hey Q, you got the butter?

Per BMW guidelines, cars of this nature sold by BMW corporate to a dealer (with accidents/disclosures) the client must be made aware of.

Nothing technically illegal per the law, as its a used vehicle.

I’ve got butter/salt, everything the heart desires. I’m currently eating some ferrero rocher’s that I got half off the day after Valentine’s!

2 Likes

But aren’t they considered new vehicles in Jersey since they aren’t titled? Or are executive demos handled differently than loaners?

Not hiding anything, in order for anyone to purchase this car they have to sign the disclosure from BMW that states it was involved in a front end accident and to sign the CARFAX stating it was involved in an accident.

This car was an executive demo at BMW NA here right by us in Woodcliff Lake NJ. Repaired completely with OEM BMW parts by a certified BMW Repair facility.

I’m not hiding anything, nor am I a shady dealer. We are a high standing bmw dealership here in NJ and stand behind all the cars on our lot. :slight_smile:

Should be fine as long as you check the alignment and don’t buy it out at lease end right?

2 Likes

Yes. 100%.

1 Like

Anyway we can get another 10% off due to prior damage?

3 Likes

Well that’s good enough for me.

As you were, citizens.

1 Like