2018 BMW 330i Wagon - $815/mo with $0 down

2018 BMW 330i Station Wagon: Mineral Gray, Dakota Black interior, M Sport package, Premium package, some other options
MSRP $58710
36 months, 10k miles
MF 00192 (40bps of markup)
RV 61%
$1500 off MSRP [“preferred customer discount”]
$3500 factory incentives (I think this is the $3000 holiday deal? not sure what else)
“Amount Financed” $54,209 (but doesn’t seem to be the Net Capitalized Cost)
$815/mo with $0 down.

Should I do this? :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::laughing:

2 Likes

Where are you located? I saw a lease transfer deal for half that. Had the Msport too.

$815 for a 3 series LMAO wow that’s awful. Yea definitely don’t do that. I know it’s a wagon which raises the price but it’s still atrocious. You’re barely getting a discount and BMW just aren’t leasing well right now.

What a steal. They’ve probably already sold it to another customer at that killer price

I’m in Oregon, not a lot of BMW dealers here unfortunately. Seems like the local Audi dealers are more willing to deal on price than the BMW, MB, or Volvo dealers around here…

@10010 Maybe you aren’t trying hard enough. This deal that just closed in OR seems great.

1 Like

Give David P. a try,he’s at BMW of Portland.

Agree… Drop David a line and he will get you something for about 1/2 that amount per month:

David Padgalskas
Internet Sales Manager

Out of the Office: Sunday and Monday

BMW Portland
2001 SW Jefferson
Portland, OR 97201
www.bmwportland.com
Main 503.548.1246
Cell/Text 509.768.0965
Email: dpadgalskas@bmwportland.com

I just checked and he has 9 new 330xi wagons for sale.

This deal should be $580 a month with around $1500 down. Tell this dealer to have a nice day.

Someone also recently picked up a crazy deal at Kuni. Both dealers are volume movers for BMW, so can’t go wrong.

so why did they (Kuni) try to [expletive] me? :joy:

No clue. Did you start with the internet team or go in person?

I’ve never dealt with any of these folks on a walk-in basis.

I started with an internet person. This deal was so bad I’m thinking someone did the math wrong. Figured the folks here would get a kick out of it.

Kuni also gave me a terrible deal, saying they don’t have to discount their cars much because no sales tax, blah blah blah.

If you have microsoft paint, draw a hand with a middle finger raised and email it to him.

Surprising. Maybe a management change? Or maybe they’ve hit their numbers for this year.

Actually what you should do is let the car salesmen try to explain to you why that is a good deal. :joy:

they came back with $635/mo, $0 down. An improvement.

MSRP $58710
36 months, 10k miles
MF 00152 (40bps of markup)
RV 61%
$3495 off MSRP
$3500 factory incentives (I think this is the $3000 holiday deal? not sure what else)
$635/mo with $0 down.

Good job. You negotiated away almost $200/mo. But you’re not close to where you want to be. $3500 off on a 59k is not enough. Keep negotiating!

It’s about 6% of MSRP, I’m not sure there’s much left there. Maybe another $1000 (to 7.5% off)?