2018 BMW 330e. Discount off MSRP

I haven’t driven an e-golf, but the 330e is much better than the Volt in my opinion.

Now, I wouldn’t pay $350+ for a 330e, but around $300 would be very fair.

With no nav, no lane assist, no heated seats? Probably no park assist or blind spot detection. No CarPlay for sure. I think if it has all that then 300 might be ok. And if it’s arctic white you have to factor in a wrap job to make it not be so visually bland :wink:

I don’t know which options these have, but for me the absolute must-haves are moonroof, heated seats, lumbar, and 18+ wheels. The reason I would do $300 for a 330e with these but not Nav/CarPlay over a Bolt or E-Golf with them is that I like the driving dynamics and acceleration of the 330e more.

Hello, leasehackrs. I ended up getting a 14% discount for a new 330e. 56k msrp, 0 das, $361 w/tax, 24 mos/ 10k. With 6.5k credit, 1k loyalty, 0.5k other.

1 Like

Put a photo in trophy thread! That must be almost all options, right!? @BMW2

Post all numbers please

Yes. M sport and premium packages

Forget to mention,I also put 2.8k MSD.

My shadow sport 330e has staggered 18” and PDC, PP with HUD, CarPlay, Blind spot, leather, etc. Apart from the 6M I had on my 340 they are quite similar. And way above the golf or bolt in terms of performance. The 330e’s with 17” and more stripped down are different cars altogether. I’ve been driving 3s since, well ‘02 :wink: and every time I get a ho hum loaner for service the differences from my car are very noticeable.

You can’t generically say one model is as good/better/less than another without clarifying.

Anyway the 330e properly configured is a gem at $350. Battery is small but it gets me to work entirely on electricity so I’m rarely using gas. (If your commute is much more than 14 miles one way, it’s close to useless as a plug in).

1 Like

Its said that 330e is heavier cause the battery. I also tested the 2019 330 which is more powerful than my 330e with m sport.

Sure it’s like having a heavy pax in your back seat. Free gas/heavy freeloader. Seems a fair trade.

Well personally I’m a fan of bmw and having the 530E i have saved about 1200 in gas the last year, so we decided to go for the 330E as she would literally have the same savings in fuel. That’s a factor and we are fans of bmw and their overall package. We could have gotten a volt like you stated but if you’ve ever driven one it just doesn’t compare and a lease for a volt would be similar. It just made sense to us since we can go full electric just yet. So the 330E was the best option I could think of when compromising a nice entry level luxury car and the savings and reducing our carbon footprint.

Depends on the sales person too. We had great experience 2years ago - Harold gave us great deal on a sub100 i3 with up front price, non nonsenses smooth purchase. Now Harold left and I found nothing impressive during a recent contact with another guy : he is either careless or short of patience - full of inaccurate numbers or/then ignoring questions we asked repeatedly. Final two messages from himwere something like ’ can you just come over?’ and ‘we only give the price in person.’