2018 BMW 330e Black edition **Loaner**. $49,035 MSRP - $186/month $1600 DAS + MSDS

Very nice deal, enjoy your new ride. I have the same car and put on some cheaper tires and save the original tires for turn in (the 18’s are expensive).

I’m in the same area and this is exactly what I’m looking for. How does one go about finding a loaner?

Carsguru works just look for cars under 5000 miles. They usually will tell you it’s a ex loaner

Plenty of the youngsters here don’t know what a G6 is let alone the reference :smiley:

Has anyone been able to hack this deal out of San Antonio?

You’re in the wrong thread. If you’re in TX, you can destroy this deal. See:

tl;dr Texans are getting this car for under $100/mo with Owner’s Choice

3 Likes

insane. high residual and lease credit are your best friends. Congrats!

2 Likes

What is the Leasehackr score for this deal? Right now I’m at $193 + 2k down on a 24/10k lease for a 52k msrp white/beige loaner with 4k miles, which I think is 20 years.

1 Like

You have not signed yet??

2 Likes

Nice deal!. I scored similar one last year on a 320 xdrive. Ended up paying ll the lease in advance for a total (all in)of 6000 usd for 24mo/10K in Houston.

My lease will be due on Feb2019, so I will have to research again! Enjoy!

2 Likes

A bit off topic, but to those in the know, between a 330e and a normal 330i which one would you take?

If you don’t need AWD or the trunk space, I’d take the 330e.

I haven’t driven a 330i, but the 330e is great if you live in a city with plenty of charging spots. Ig I couldn’t keep it charged I would be less enthusiastic… on a dead battery, it is a heavy 330i.

When hunting leases you can’t be picky lol. But I’d take the 330e again. Same HP but better mileage (40-70 mpg)

1 Like

More HP, but also heavier, so same 0-60 as 330i if I remember correctly.

Better mileage AND if your commute is under ~16 miles (w SoCal avg temps anyway, not running heater/AC) you can get to work on zero petrol. If work has chargers (or any ol’ 110V plug) you can get home on zero as well.

did you have to have a BMW currently? I see the $6,500 lease credit.
thank you

I live in DFW area where do you live?

If you are in Texas, contact BMW San Antonio, they have loads of 330e’s and many of us have gotten great deals. See my thread, for example.

Could you share the salewoman contact info that you worked with? Many thanks