2018 Audi S4 Lease

2018 Audi S4 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan:

*MSRP: $**56.625
**Selling Price: $**50,625
Monthly Payment: $ 628
Down Payment: $ 950- taxes and fees all rolled in too.

**Months: ** 36
**Annual Mileage: ** 12k miles

What are your guys thoughts on the deal?

1 Like

Which region are you in? What is the break down of the selling price? Is Audicare included? Rebates in the Midwest are $2,000, but they may be more elsewhere. With that discount you should be about $617 with zero drive-off. And I think you have more room to negotiate off MSRP before applying the rebates. Shave another $1500 off and you’re close to the 1% rule. But you need to provide a complete break-down of the numbers to see where the dealer is getting that payment.

I sense they are trying to clear the S4 -seen a couple of these deals pop up. I think you can do better on discount and there is 2k rebate as well. Then throw in MSDs and you should close to 500.

If all else fails, threaten them that you will lease a Kia Stinger instead, since it has better back seats.

That was just a joke …

Somethings definitely going on - RV on the S4 P+ is 57%, in comparison to only 47% (I believe) right now for the S3. Plus, more lease cash is available. The bigger and more powerful S4 is a far better lease at the moment. Weird.

It’s been like that for awhile. S3’s are terrible leases

If one also qualifies for loyalty or conquest, looks like an S4 can be had right around 1% these days.

I know that’s not a super crazy hacker deal, but an S4 is much more car than some of these MBenz demo c300s that are going at 0.7% of msrp

1 Like

the discount isnt abnormal for socal dealers right now since everyone is scrambling to hit their target goal, last month 2 dealers in socal hit the goal. the timing is just right with the residual and the huge discounts.

1 Like

its an dealer in ohio. No audi care added in. Doesnt seem to want to budge much from that price.

and the conquest rebates rolled in as well.

Then that’s not a very good deal. You should be over 12% off MSRP before rebates are applied. Fly into Chicago and drive home with an S4 at $570 per month, maybe less. I was offered 13% off over the phone. Chicago dealers will do a lot better.

For comparison, I recently got my own quote from a PA dealer 90 miles away from me in NY. The numbers definitely seemed inflated, but the underlying fundamentals are there for a decent lease.

For a P+, 36/10k, they said for “a true 0 down you are at $604.80. With inceptions down, which are about $1,500, you are at $560.42.”

Meh. But It got interesting when I asked them to break out the specifics, I got the following:

MSRP: $58,375
Cap Cost: $48,611
MF: 00064
Residual : $57%

Those numbers looked pretty decent to me (I calculated $478.43 monthly before taxes and fees). Shenanigans!

Then the dealer claimed that the cap cost already included their $2000 lease cash rebate, and $1,000 conquest rebate. I was not amused.

I just got a P+ with $60.8k MSRP for $608/mo incl 9.3% tax with DAS of first month and registration. 36/12. Aim for 12-13% off before rebates

1 Like

UPDATE! got the dealer to 599 month with 950 down.

Meh. An improvement on the original offer, but definitely not as good as some of the other recent deals.

Was the offer based on May numbers or June numbers? RV and incentives change from month to month. If you got this offer in this morning, I’d be curious to know if the RV/MF/incentives have changed for June.

1 Like

it is from this morning. Ill find out the RV/MF/ incentives soon!

Cool - ask him for the details and then please share so we can help!

You have more leverage than this. $570 per month with ZERO drive-off, or you walk.

After a few calls back and forth with the manager i got them at 570 a month with 570 down with everything rolled in! Said they are going to have to bring it in from out of state. Was trying to get them to do 580 with the audi care, but no go … yet… Going to go in tomorrow to finalize. Thanks @quattromike on the ideal payment number! guys think i can squeeze 570 with the care when i go in ?? Still a good deal???

1 Like

Congrats! I think you’ve done very well. Yes, if you can get Audi care in the deal at around $580 that would be awesome. As is, you’ve got one of the better deals on an S4 that I have seen. Great job sticking with the negotiations. Post the numbers on your finalized deal tomorrow.

I recently acquired an S4. cars MSRP was 57 sell price was 50. 3500 in incentives. DAS was registration+first month. 475 a month plus tax for a 36/10.

1 Like