2018 Audi Q7 2.0T premium plus with blind spot pkg

Hello, I am looking for 2018 Audi Q7 2.0T premium plus with blind spot pkg.
I got a rough monthly payment, MSR: $61,000, $875 p.m. with $0 D.off, 12k/yr, 36 month (including tax (So Cal.)
My budget is $650 p.m. Do you think my budget is too low?
Can you recommend other comparable car?
Thanks.

qx60 is what you should check out

Currently I have QX60. I am paying $485 including tax, $2000 d.off.
This lease is over… I don’t want to keep or buy another QX60. I have a bad experience with QX60.

why dont you go just premium plus at 57-58k MSRP they have Blind spot on that trim. just missing virtual cockpit.

Bad deal even for a Q7, recently people reported deals in the $600 to $700 range here on the forum. Maybe look into the Volvo XC90 as well if 2.0 4 cylinder is an option, you can definitely get a T6 within your budget…

I visited a dealer during weekends. They picked this car. I am fine MSRP 57~58k.

Can you share the sales rep. contact information for XC90?

An offer to share a salesmans information wasn’t there. Simply a suggestion to look into the XC90 Why not try contacting some dealers yourself instead?

I don’t think there’s any deals on the XC90, tried to no avail myself. 650 will be for a stripper :wink:. You could try an MDX, the tech package will lease around 550 all in.

Maybe your state is not aggressive, can be a regional thing:

When a rep in your area, @Jonathan, recommends you a different brand, that must mean something. :joy:

1 Like

I think that is great deal?
How did you make this deal?
Your car has Panorama roof & blind spot sensor too?
If you don’t mind, please share the sales rep info.?

Thanks for XC info. but $8187.08 d.off is too high for me :sweat_smile:

7500 of that is MSDs, unless I am mistaken.

I haven’t posted that deal, you should message the OP who posted it or you can just start emailing the dealers in your area ans ask them if they can offer you a similar discount off MSRP.

Correct, $7500 of that $8187 is fully refundable security deposit.

I got similar quotes, didn’t think it was a good deal. Nice vehicle though and nicer than a QX60 but not $7k nicer over 3 years.

39/10k US bank $603 plus tax on a premium plus Q7 $55,545 msrp with just drive offs of $2,139. Please PM me if you’re interested. Located in Pasadena

I think $650 can you your a reasonable equipped T6 momentum with Msrp $61-62k. I got offer like this in NorCal without too much effort.