2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus Tech

I’ve been offered the following deal on a Q5 Premium Plus with Tech in 48331.

MSRP 51,235
Invoice 47,935
Less 1,500 dealer cash 46,435
Total cap cost would be 45,685.00
No money down
52% residual
MF of .00136

36mth at 15k a year
Monthly payment of 627.33 plus tax

Does this seem like a decent deal?

How much DAS? Discount seems really low for a 2018.

Here is a sample post on a premium Q5

Posted 3 days ago, but deal was from prior fwiw.

Discount seems weak, see what the incentives are right now and work for 13-15% off before incentive for a 2018.

Thanks for the replies. I swear I must be doing something wrong. The offer I posted is one which I negotiated down from an original offer of $693. The salesperson claims that this is the absolute lowest he can go and that at this price “The dealership and myself would not be making any profit at all on this transaction.”

I went to a different Audi dealer today and was offered a price of $710 per month incl. tax for 36/15 but on the Premium model. When I showed her that I was offered a Premium Plus at $627 w/o tax, she acted shocked and claimed that price must be a mistake. All she would do is lower her price on the Premium, but only to $622/mo per tax.

I’m seeing all of these people here and on other forums reportedly getting into the 2018 Q5 with 10-13 percent off before incentive and I can’t seem to get anyone to go anywhere near that amount off. Is it because I’m in the midwest?

I got a quote on the same car, but 10k a year and I got $498 a month plus tax, zero down. My residual is 55%. Selling price about 43kish, I don’t have the paper in front of me. Go lower!

The sad secret to negotiation is not needing or wanting too much. You have to be patient and willing to walk away if they’re not where you want to be. Cars are often an impulsive and emotional purchase and dealers are used to getting their way. It’s one of the reasons you are best served negotiating at the end of the month. Their need to sell becomes (hopefully) greater than your need to buy which incentivizes them to give more reasonable pricing.