2018 Audi A6 Premium Plus (Connecticut)

Any advice on how much more aggressive I should be on a 2018 P+ A6 lease? Totally agree with others in threads commenting Audi USA prefers dumping these to sale rather than getting them back off lease, plus Audis in general lease horribly, but that being said I love the old outgoing a6 (& in my corner of Connecticut E-class and 5-series leases are staggeringly expensive) so if the a6 price is right… any thoughts appreciated.

MSRP: $57,755
Discounts

• $12,500
  • $1,000 loyalty
    Selling price: $44,255
    Due at signing: $698 + $5400 MSDs
    Money factor: .00154
    Residual: 45% $25,990
    Term: 39/7,500
    $589/mo incl tax

Thanks!

following… I had a dealer in Westchester try to quote me $745/month on a 36/7.5 2018 A6 premium plus with first payment and docs due at signing. I told him that was insane on a 45k or so selling price.

forgot to mention he blamed it on the 41% residual that is offsetting the 10K in rebates.

Isn’t there $10k lease cash from Audi? If so, the dealer isn’t discounting the car very much? There should be a lot of room on this one, no?

Ended up in a slightly lower MSRP P+ A6 (no sport package) with same terms but monthly a few pennies under $500. I’m really stoked.

The threads on this forum are the best education in car leasing you can get, thank you!

1 Like

You should be looking at 10% off the car at least, +10k lease cash +1k loyalty. meaning your discount should be $16,750. Using your numbers, your payment should be around $542/month on this car or lower.

I tried to lease the new A6 today, but the reisdual of 46% (36/12) for the 2019 Prestige made this absolutely horrible!

HI … we are finalizing an A6 (2018) deal soon… can someone please tell me what is cost of their 4 year mainteneance package/ options on that etc…if they have recently taken tx

Does anyone know if you could stack a corporate supplier discount (fleet) on top of this? If so, how much is that worth?

Would love to see where you got that deal, great offer.