2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

You’re sure it’s on the hood and not in the trunk?

Check the wheel wells.

Checked, nothing. But loyalty cash is likely in arm rest.

1 Like

Anyone have any January updates on incentives? Still at $10k for A 6/7 and $15k for S 6/7 for the 18’s?

1 Like

According to Edmunds, yes (at least for the A6).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car Totaled in lease?

What’s the best selling price now on this car?

1 Like

I think most if not all of these cars are gone
The next great purge will be the current 7 series, when the new body comes out in April

1 Like

30+% off MSRP

They are being advertised at 25% off without negotiations so you should be able to get a deal if you are truly looking

Also I see hundreds of 2018 A6’s on CarGurus…

Yeah still tons in my area as well. Also current 7 series purge has begun but not as deep discounts yet at the 6’s. Maybe as more 19’s hit the lots the discounts start to approach 30% for the 7’s. Will be interesting to see if Audi bumps the dealer incentives anymore in February. Current for A6/7 is $10,000 and S6/7 is $15,000.

I am waiting for the 499 a month S6… With the way the interior looks, they should be discounting way more than 30%

1 Like

There’s a big thread on slickdeals with regards to discounting of the A6 $18000+ discount on the 2018’s from dealers in California.
Your mileage may vary of course, but worth looking into if you’re in the market for one.

Any Audi brokers south of OC on here to validate? The slickdeals thread is over 55 pages.

Yes, please save my from my Kia Optima Plug-In lease that I’m considering :rofl:

What is the game plan when a dealer has about 80 2018 A6’s left on their lot at this point? Especially if that $10K support goes away.

1 Like

@Parth_Bharwad Can you tell me where di dyou see the 30+% off MSRP ?

Thank you

This is one at 33% off

1 Like

That’s a base 2.0T FWD with no options and maybe that’s fine for some people given the standard features but what would be the selling price on a lease?

Ads that show a huge discount almost always include a large purchase rebate.

You need to charge your phone bruh.

Anyone had luck capturing tax credit on A6 in Texas? sibling is interested in 2018.

I’ve never understood why a lease price is different then selling, especially if financing is through manufacturer, can you explain? Don’t they both count as “sale” to the dealer?