2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

I never make sense let’s be honest.

It’s not my car but for the wife. She has s90 on list but as last resort so we have to do serious car shopping next few days!

I can totally understand if you want something different. But if you really need the best payment luxury sedan deal currently available - it is T5 (and you also get $500 loyalty)

1 Like

Thanks! For the response

Did the dealer actually discount that A6? Looks as if they just took the market cash from Audi to discount the car. I may be misunderstanding how this works.

Where are you seeing these discount? I don’t see anything on Autobytel other than $1,000 loyalty.

Check with our So Cal Audi forum sponsor: @IvanAudi he has a $15K+ discount on the A6 remaining!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-a6-2-0-quattro-msrp-55k-2-127-das-459-58-plus-tax-socal-only/88310/4

1 Like

edmunds forum – best residual is on the sport models – s6 has $15k on hood

1 Like

$15,000 is on S6 but $10k on A6.

Yes agreed. I really like the competition package but probably will end up with 2.0 since it’s best residual

New to leases I got this from a local nyc dealer not out of Audi

Is this good? Should I take it?

Nah I think you could hammer them for more – low $400’s — A forum member got a S6 for ~$500

Wait what? Lol really?

It was a demo, there was an extra incentive because it was on the lot for so long, he used MSD and I think made a small cap reduction.

It’s an insane deal, but not one that should be used as a baseline for other deals (unless it’s a loaner with extra trunk money).

I just checked it. Good deal but maybe a6 will be a bit cheaper :man_shrugging:t4:

Actually I just looked back at the deal, he made a decent size cap reduction in addition to standard drive off and MSD.

Please nobody think a $500/mo S6 is the baseline for any of these leftover audi’s. You’ll never end up getting a car if that’s your expectation.

Got a ping back from a So Cal Audi dealer and he said the A6 only gets $10K off from Audi.
He said the S6 gets $15K off.
Anyone confirm ?

Go on Edmunds to confirm. Yes, that’s correct

1 Like

@anon46843959 I thought you were going to see my Volvo contact this weekend?

Still am but got to keep options open!

I got an update from the dealer with $1500 DAS For $499 a month. I asked for a full break down of what all that consist of. I think it’s about $50-60 off a month if $1500 includes fees, doc fees and such up front. This is for a 2.0T Sport

Haha not bad man! Totally agree re options!