2018 Alfa Romeo Giula Ti Sport RWD 47890 MSRP

Hello Folks, pull the trigger or not?
Msrp 47890(loaded, red seats, gps, nav)
Discount 12387.10 (26% off including rebates and incentives)
$480, 0 down, 36 months, 12k a yr. Includes lease end protection.
Mf. 0.00016 tier 1, residual 47%
Came with swags(shirts, coffee cup, hats)
Doc fee is padded, but i’m fine with it.
See Pic Below…Thoughts?

What are the $595 in accessories? Those likely aren’t residualized.

Wow 47% residual really? I had no idea these were so bad.

There are Giulia Tis for sale on cars.com right now with less than 15k miles for less than 35k. They’ve only been around for less than 3 years.

They definitely pose a great used car value if you’re willing to deal with low reliability.

I don’t understand how a car with 38 miles is a used car?

The dealer most likely registered the car so that they could mark it as ‘sold’ to Alfa Romeo to try to meet goals.

That’s a slick move, but that discount is nice. More than what I got for my lease

There are a lot of base Giulia Q4 for sale on cars.com for around 27k, all under 20k miles.

Interesting value proposition.

@BoardWalkNJ It’s for lease protect. It’s a program to protect from excessive wear and tear when the lease is up.

@boozinix Residual is not the best for 2018, but it’s heavily discounted. I guess that makes up for it. How much was your monthly lease? Months/miles any down payment?

this is in line with what I’ve gotten for my Ti Sport. I’d go for it if you like the car - I love mine

My TI MSRP was 44.5k, im paying $450 (x23 payments) for a 12k/year lease. Could have done 430 for a 10k lease and my DAS was 0. So total payments for 24 months, with norcal tax, are 10350.

It wasn’t a unicorn deal but a decent one. I’ve seen a few people here get 15-20 bucks less than that here but i could be wrong.

I don’t see any, mind sharing a link?

I use the cars.com app and I filter by AWD under the drive train option.

I cast the search distance 500 to 1k miles out from my zip code.

Did it just now, there were 4 Giulia Q4 base all under 10k miles from 28k to 29.5k.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the information. I am looking for 2018 gulia ti sports awd for 24 months lease , 12k miles/ye.

Getting deal of $478 with tax 12 k miles with 2000 down.

How’s the deal looks like. Please share your thoughts n suggestions.

Also tire rim n care care package is important to take or what’s best deal on this.

what kind of swag did you get? I didn’t get any swag with my purchase. The dealership only had FIAT swag and I didn’t want to wear a FIAT hat driving around my new Giulia

I wanted the tint included in the deal and manager said he couldn’t do it. So he said I got some swags for you. Hat, shirt and coffee mug .

$480, true 0 down, lease end protection, maintenance, 12k a yr, 36 months

wonder what it would be on a 24/12 or 24/10 - may be better for you. But overall this is a good deal
Striking out with my Giulia search so far - no 2018’s within driving range from GA with decent deals.

PS: anyone can breakdown the 4250 rebate?