2018 Acura RDX Tech Package

Anyone getting any deals on the 2018 Acura RDX now that the 19’s hit the lots? I spoke with a dealer yesterday and for a 2018 Tech with 5,000 loaner miles they wanted a sales (no haggle) price of 36,975 and the MSRP is 41,975! They wanted 487/month after a drive off of 1525 and taxes rolled in.

No incentives
36/month 12k miles
0.00031 MF
Residual of 51%
6.35% tax rolled into payment
$1,525.00 drive off

I seriously couldn’t believe they wouldn’t budge on that price. My wife is hooked on the RDX so I guess if I can’t hack a lease I will be buying a used one. Anyone else having better luck?

1 Like

Not sure where you live, but in So Cal just on Mother’s day in May, Tustin was offering $0 Down $ 0 drive off, on Tech Packages of 2018 RDX’s… Not sure how long you can wait, but November is a great time to get into a car. They are trying to hit the marks for themselves, and the dealerships too.

See these threads,

RDX’s with any equipment are not leasing well especially 12 and 15k miles. For a AWD Advance lease 36/15 true 0 down (VA so taxes are a mf’er) I haven’t seen sub 500.

Also programs just changed and per edmunds forums it looks like lease cash was reduced by 300 on some models.

Why not get a loaded qx50 for that price???

2 Likes

If you could do VA …

Yeah they seem to not lease well at all. I’ll have to check out the Alfa, looks very similar to the RDX, thanks! Trying to let one more dealer take a stab at it today but i am sure they will fall short.

I’m in CT btw

Check Currys in Scarsdale, I got the best deal.
2019 RDX is a very nice suv, I needed 3rd row MDX else I would get sports 2019 RDX in red. Such a eye catcher.
Pm me with your quote I might able to help you

Got a quote from Currys yesterday for a 2019 RDX A-Spec MSRP of $46,495 and their sale price was $45,495. I was hoping I could get Loyalty cash but unfortunately they will only do it for a 2009+ and I currently have a 2007 RDX :frowning:. Also asked if they allowed MSD’s but they don’t nor did they know what I meant at first.

So with a Sale price of $45,495 I was looking at $671.46/mo and Due at signing $768.96 plus plates
(12k miles a year / 36 months) which is awful but I kind of expected that being a brand new car that has only been out for less than a month. I couldn’t get them to tell me what the MF and Residual was as they wanted me to come in to discuss…

I am just going to wait until September and look again, my wife really wants an RDX and nothing else…

The money you will save by getting something else will pay for a vacation.

1 Like

I completely agree. Trying to talk her into an Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI since those are leasing insanely well right now.

FWIW, I have never found Curry to give good deals. You could try Acura of Westchester in Larchmont as an alternative.

1 Like

Just a word of advice acura weschester pull all the old school tricks on me while I was finding deals. A big no no for me.

1 Like

Checking out a Stelvio tomorrow, I think we are done with Acura. No deals out there unless you buy used. I’ll keep you all posted to see if I can get 20% off MSRP like a lot of others on the forum.

thats crazy expectations!
who get 20% off on ACURA mdx ?
I got hardly 14-15% off

The previous post wasn’t talking about the MDX. :confused:

1 Like

I wasn’t I am talking about the Stelvio. No way in hell an Acura would go 20% off any of their cars. The fact that you got 14-15% even surprises me lol.

1 Like