2018 Acura ILX with Premium package -- MSRP: $31,065 - 12k/36 / 0 drive off / $312 monthly payment (ONE REMAINING)

Hello all - we are a new broker here on this forum (Autopia). Have already helped a couple of people on here and looking forward to being a more frequent contributor. Will get a sheet going for some of the makes where we think we can add value to the community - hopefully later this month!

For now just wanted to post a couple of deals (with other deal(s) in separate thread(s)):

2018 Acura LX with a Premium package
One left in Grey Color
MSRP 31,065
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Monthly Payment: $312 (includes all fees taxes etc. assumes LA county 9.5%)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:0.00052
Residual: $14,289
Available Incentives: College, Military
Region: SOCAL
Represents sell price ~25% off msrp.
Leasehackr score: 9.1

Best,
Team at Autopia

This doesnt seem like a deal at all, especially for a super old and unpopular sedan. 6.5% off MSRP before the $5775 dealer incentive is terrible. What is the $750 incentive? Recent college grad?

4 Likes

Which was refreshed for ‘19, making this one even less attractive.

i went to the dealership 0 total out of pocket, 285 tax in 15k 36m lease

1 Like

Flex cash that’s available to all. OK maybe this was not the best deal to lead off with here! Just testing out the waters before we dive in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Post up a half decent deal on an RDX and I bet you’ll make some friends. Seems to be one of the really tough cars to get deals on, understandably.

Welcome! I’m usually the guy that helps cool everyone off. https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55w

2 Likes

@Jon where do you see the $5775 dealer incentives? it’s not listed under incentives on edmunds. thanks

i went to the dealership 0 total out of pocket, 285 tax in 15k 36m lease

May I ask where you were able to get this deal? Was it in SoCal or somewhere else?

alhambra acura