2017 X3 Loaner Lease

I’ve been searching for loaner deals here in South Florida for an X3 and have been initially offered the following through a phone conversation:

2017 X3 xDrive28
MSRP: $44,695
Sale Price: $39K (Conquest $1000, BMW Rebate $1000 included)
Term 36/12
Payment:$536 TAX included

From reading through I believe there could be discounts from 20-25% off of MSRP.

Any opinions feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Terrible deal. That’s only 8% off MSRP before rebates. You might be able to get a new, updated MY 2018 with that same discount.

I figured it was on the high end, their initial offer on a base 2018 was $690 a month at which point I told them they were out of their mind.

Latest figures:
Sales Price: $38,695
Acq Fee: $925
Doc Fee:$699
Lic Fee: $268.50
Cap red tax:$120
First Payment: $495.98

Cap Cost: $41,203
Rebate: $2000
Residual:61.06%
Mileage:3995

$495.98 tax included
Sign and Drive

Make sure the MF is at .00156.

Is the latest sale price not including 2k rebates?

I will ask what the MF is. The latest sales price of $38,695 does not include the $2,000 rebate.

So they gave you another $305 off since original offer on a year old vehicle. Walk away. With the sky high FL doc fee and terrible sales price, it wouldn’t surprise me if you could get a similar X3 from @BMW Dave in California and have it shipped cross country for less money.

We will see with what they come back with today. @BMW_Dave would definitely like your input!

Thanks!

How many miles does the vehicle have?
You should aim for a MINIMUM of 18% off MSRP. I recommend you pass.
Many dealers who are willing to give you a better discount.
You got another 3 weeks to snag one.

any leads on a NorCal dealer? PM pls, i’d love to get one!

1. I’m waiting to hear their new offers today.

Got it down to $36,995. 18% off of the MSRP.
All other figures the same and monthly payment is $440 with tax included.

I haven’t seen a 2017 X3 in quite some time but I would think that the 24 month lease would be stellar! Dealers aren’t doing massive discounts though because there’s no factory support repaying them for the loss (aka trunk money). You’ve basically got about a 5.5% markup from Invoice to MSRP. Anything beyond that is a negative deal. The question is how much is someone willing to bleed for one more unit. I can’t imagine anyone going beyond ($2,000-$2,500) even on an aged 2017.

At that price I’d be looking (or waiting) for 2018 X3 deals instead. I’d only take an X3 now if it was a sub $300 deal. Once you sit in and drive a new X3, you’ll be kicking yourself in a few months when those deals start coming online.

I thought the difference for bmws between invoice and msrp was 7% base and 8% for options. Did this change recently?

Yes about a year ago. I will upload an X3 invoice when I get to work today. The lower end models (2, 3, 4, X1, X2, X3, X4, i3) are around 5.5% and the rest are closer to 6%.

I’m still trying to find to finish the invoice generator that will replace the one Ed created and hope to have it done soon.

yea South Florida is the worst. I was at vista bmw in coconut creek over the weekend, and the finance manager was being a jerk, basically saying the lowest price they could do for a 2017 i3 was $400, even tho their website web special was for less. If I were you I would shop out of state or at least towards orlando area. If you need to stay in south florida, I found Braman WPB people more negotiable than down south.