2017 Volvo S60 Inscription Lease

You just need to pay attention and digest what others are saying when you ask them, otherwise you won’t learn anything

Just FYI: buy rate (MF with no mark up) would make your payment $282/mo, $648 savings over 36 month

1 Like

@Ursus Thanks so much for being patient and helping me understand.

Should we also factor the size and volume of a dealership where the said deal was made VS. the much smaller one here?

Sure. It’s much harder to deal with the only dealer in town. But they need to move S60s badly and you can use it to your advantage. Or ask if @Benedetto or @nyclife can beat this deal. It will cost you $200, but will save you from dealing with dealers like yours. You are leaving tons of money on the table here
BTW: did they change bank fee to $995? I see it on your pic

I’m up for that and have reached out already… It is just that local deals are keeping them busy.

The extra 3 inches make that much of a difference? The only difference between a regular S60 and inscription is 3 inches wheel base length. The inscription is made in China. So why are you hung up on inscription?

1 Like

3.4 to be precise. Dynamic is too tight

Inscription also has power rear window shade and manual on rear doors :slight_smile:

And what @Ursus said…

Seriously? LOL …

I drive my regular S60 and it is fun to drive. As for the extra 3 inches, I dunno since I never sit in the back :slight_smile:
The S60 has been the most fun to drive car over a 525, i3, S80, camry hybrid …

Then I guess you don’t mind paying 3k extra for power rear shades and that’s obviously both your money and your choice :slight_smile:

I bet it was LOL…

Yeah, but 1400 of that is being paid by Volvo this month due to the incentive differential on the S60.

I am still debating how it ranks compared with the F type and 718 Boxter that I test drove …

Sure, but @Mrazvi has hard time finding Insc, why not to expand. The ideal deal now is on T5 AWD Insc

Accountant, Lawyer and English Professor? Ursus you are sharp for your 80 years …

giphy

1 Like

Will I be expelled from the forum if I make this deal?

No but since Ursus brought up Al Pacino, I would say you could wake up with a dead horse’s head in your bed …

1 Like

Also, since you would have just leased a vehicle, I would imagine your participation would dwindle until you needed to lease another one.

Just expand your search (via email) a few hundred miles and see what other dealers come back with. You can even share with them that you have negotiated a nice discount from your current dealer and if they can match it using standard RV/MF/Acq fee, you will go with them.