2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Lease exit

2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab (FULLY LOADED)
Magnetic Gray Metallic Ext - Graphite w/ Gun Metal Int
MSRP: $ $40,836
Monthly Payment: $370.35 - $393.03(9% Sales Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 12,000
Current Mileage: 6,600

LifeTime Maintence
Lease is under the 1% rule
Looking to get out of my lease as my use for the truck is over. This Truck is fully loaded with every option. Rear Parking Assist Sonar and Blind Spot, Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert,(RCTA) Dual Zone Automatic,Climate Control, Leather Trimmed Heated,Front Seats, Entune Premium Audio,with Integrated Navigation and App,Suite, Auto Headlights and Moonroof

2 Likes
  1. Where are you located?
  2. When did lease begin, when does it end?
  3. What color ext/int?
  4. Amenities?
  5. Any upfront $ incentives to help you exit early?

Thanks

Apologize for the discrepancy

1. Birmingham, AL - Willing to ship
  2. September 28, 2017- September 30, 2021
  3. Magnetic Gray Metallic Exterior - Graphite w/ Gun Metal Int
  4. Dual Zone Automatic, Climate Control, Leather Trimmed Heated, Front Seats, Entune Premium Audio, with Integrated Navigation and App, Suite, Auto Headlights and Moonroof Rear Parking Assist Sonar and Blind Spot, Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert,(RCTA)

Your deal is under 1%, but there are much better deals around for brand new Tacoma TRD Sports, I remember seeing them in the high 1’s and low 2’s for less loaded models.

Like you just said “LESS LOADED MODELS” my vehicle is fully loaded.

Cmonnnnn you’re not getting a $40k ANYTHING in high 1’s low 2’s.

1 Like

I also recall some very cheap deals done with credit unions at 84% residual. Look around. Nearly $400 is very high given the residuals on the Tacoma. Must be a low discount/high fee deal.

What is the residual on this truck? And leasing financial company (credit union, toyota)?

It was a 36k Tacoma for 183/mo + tax with $700 due at signing.

Here is a link: 2017 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4 Manual - $183/mo plus tax

I understand that, but on a Tacoma, that’s not much and the one option you’re TRD Sport has over a base TRD Sport isn’t really worth a ton, especially considering it consists of things most people who get a Tacoma don’t care about. Is your’s 4x4 and is Auto or Stick?

84% residual is plain stupid and I doubt that is the case! Car loses a lot of value as soon as it’s sold and you’re telling me that after THREE years it only loses 16% of its MSRP value? Cmonnnnnnn

Why are you arguing with me? That’s the program that the bank set (US Bank). Ally has 86% residuals this month for a Canyon Denali if you’re interested. It was most certainly the case when that thread was made, and was confirmed by numerous people. Whether the bank is stupid or not for setting it that high doesn’t matter, it’s the deal that matters in the end, and yours my friend, isn’t anything that someone couldn’t just go and get themselves on a brand new Tacoma, so why would they want your slightly used one?

1 Like

I was trying to be nice, but given OP’s attitude, I’ll call a spade a spade. The deal is very bad for a Tacoma. I would suggest 4 figure incentive to truly spark interest. Good luck.