Delete vehicle no longer available

Vehicle pending transfer.

1 Like

Just to make sure you HAVE to fill this at those hydrogen stations you attached? There’s no other way to fuel this car?

Yes, that is correct. Attached is the website of all the stations https://cafcp.org/stationmap

What is the total monthly payment with tax? Would the remainder of the debit card cover fuel costs for rest of the lease? What color is the HOV sticker?

1 Like

How would he know what your tax rate is? Just take the base payment and multiple by your tax rate to get the total.

2 Likes

Is the tax based on my zip code?

Correct, tax rate is based on zip code.

White clean air vehicle HOV lane decals

Yes, the $9,500 on the debit card will easily cover the remainder of the lease. It originally had $15,000 on the card, so I used $5,500 of it driving 19,500 Miles.

1 Like

Hi, which station do you use to fuel this car? I’ve been checking the fuel map site for the last couple of days and all the stations are either not in service, compressor problem, or out of fuel. This can be a real problem if this happens a lot.

That is scary… Unlike electric, there is no other option than finding a fuel station. I think Elon Musk was right saying hydrogen is a dumb idea to store energy rather than directly charging the batteries. Infrastructure investment seems to be lacking.

It’s not typically like this, it’s just a temporary issue with AirProducts the company that supplies the hydrogen.

I use the Long Beach station. It currently has 150kg of hydrogen right now. It’s usually always full and has been reliable for the past year and a half and I’ve never had a problem filling up.

I agree. I wouldn’t purchase this type of car, only lease. I don’t agree with the technology, rather the incentives that are offered i.e hov, free fuel, and ca rebate.

I drive one too. The fuel shortages are very rare but I’m never had fueling issue if you like to fill in the evening like I do.

Great car to drive.

1 Like

Pm me I am interested if you can send me your number I am in canoga park

PM’d you my contact info

The hydrogen fuel shortage has been going on in Socal for weeks. There are talks on a number of Clarity FCEV owners thinking about bailing on these lease because the stations are all out of fuel. I happen to be one of them.

Shortage has been a few days, not weeks.

Based on the posting from Air Products, their “new” supply system should have plenty of capacity for Southern California even with many more cars. Hopefully, by next week, the shortages will be gone.

1 Like

Brock, could you PM the dealer info. Thank you.

I would be all over one of your lease deals on these but we have literally one fueling station in the greater Sacramento area.

1 Like

Ya Sacramento isn’t the best area. Bay area or OC are decent amount of stations

Cody do you have another deal like this?