2017 Mercedes S550 Perfect $876/mo, $3k due + $10k MSDs

UPDATE: JANUARY 18th 2019

$876/ Month. Note even advertised prices on base models are $1,100-1,400/Month

Hi, I have a 2017 S550 that I am transferring. Perfect Shape / White with light beige / white interior, Super Clean. Distronic Plus - keeps the distance and keeps you in the lane as well. I use it everyday in Portland traffic…it does beep at you after 12-15 seconds if you don’t have your hand on the steering wheel though…Massaging (6 different kinds) Seats, Dynamic Seats, Ventilated Seats, 0-60 in 4.6 Seconds, 27mpg on highway, practically new, etc, Lease goes to 42k miles (41,749). 26k miles remaining over about 26 months.

Mileage is 17,346
Lease End is 41,749
To go 24,403
25 Months Remaining
976 Miles / Mo or 11,712 / Year

Ok, adding more info, does not include sales tax, I live in portland, oregon so no tax. Transferee would have to pay based on their state.

Gross Cap Cost was $86,469. It was an exec loaner / demo at Mercedes Wilsonville. So the car was never registered (I think that is the right way to say it, I am the only owner) and had about 4-5k miles on it. Original MSRP was $113k and I got a great deal on it IMHO.

I did $10k in MSD’s for reduced MF (you would get this back at end of lease transfer) and asking for $3k so $13k total and I will pay lease assumption of $595.

Transfer takes 2-3 weeks, credit app first then I sign docs then new lease transferee.

1 Like

Sounds pretty good. It may help if you post MSRP, pics, notable options, window sticker, location.

Good luck w/transfer.

@dyl Can you share more of the details? Such as the original terms of the deal along with how many months are remaining and whether the advertised payment includes tax. Thank you!

I’m super interested as well, can you let me know how many months are remaining and what the msrp window sticker is (with breakdown of options)?

1 Like

Thanks all. I added some info below the pics. I will try to find the sticker. Original was close to $100k. Premium 1, lighting package, distronic plus (steers and keeps distance), air ambiance package and I bought some scents for a couple hundred, 4matic, 0-60 in just over 4 seconds, messsging/ventilating/heated seats/etc.

How did you do $10k in MSDs when the most you can do on a $876 payment is $9000?

Each security deposit amount is rounded up to the closest $50 based on the original, pre-MSD monthly payment.

Yes exactly @Jon. Nearest is $900. $900 x 10 deposits = $9000. Common mistake is pre MSD payment, it is always post MSD. Shouldn’t have funded that way… im on my 10th lease with MSDs

I’m pretty sure you are wrong about MB MSDs. It’s calculated the way I said. LH’s calculator also agrees with my statement.

2 Likes

Just double checked and I put down $10k in MSD’s. I see both your points and don’t remember the logic exactly.

cool, wrong or not, whatever is on the contract is what matters… I have done two MB leases and both were based on the post payment… Interesting! Good luck with the swap… beautiful car!

@Ursus – he is a Registered Business; there’s a glitch with the forum that we’re looking into.

Oops then…

Thanks for the extra info! I’m very interested still, could you post a pic of msrp sticker? Also, does this car have maintenance prepaid?

I just put a request into mbusa. not sure if they can get it or dealer but will see. No prepaid maintenance plan, wasn’t offered to me. I can send you VIN if that would help also.

Maybe something for @Phantomcypher ? He seems to like higher end deals like this

Still available. Anyone interested just let me know.

Does MB financial do out of state transfers? I’m in CA.

Yes they do. I just completed one.

Yes. Process is new transferee applies for the credit app, approved, then takes 2-3 weeks I think to transfer all docs. The fee is around $500 and I will pay that. Then done.

1 Like