2017 Mercedes Benz Year End Clearance Sale!

The 33k S63 amg just sold but we have the 133k one left.

Is the price in USD or crypto currency??

1 Like

@Carlucent - do you still have the GLS? I’m in NY.

Send me an email to joe@carlucent.com and I will send you the specs on the vehicles available with that MSRP configuration. Apologies to the peanut gallery for the type’s on the creative, I uplaoded the wrong version and some of the pricing was wrong. Unfortunately, the system is not allowing me to replace the image so I will re=post it here.

Sorry NYClife, There were some typos on the creative. I uploaded the wrong version. Here are the corrected offers.

I’m good, I just thought 1200 was a little steep for a glc :joy::joy::joy::joy:

There are still quite a few around. What is your zip code?

1 Like

Only 1/3 meet the 1% rule.

2 Likes

Thats actually a very high proportion considering the cars on there. Most people end up in leases far worse than the 1% rule.

Maybe, but I hope not most people here. :slight_smile:

It all depends on the car, you could have a very good deal on a car that’s not in the 1% rule. Likewise, you could have a bad deal that is within the 1% rule. The ‘rule’ is just a mild guide of what you should be paying.

0 down but with MBFS acq fee of $1095, bank fee $400 (which is actually your broker fee that you confirmed in another post), tax, title and tags and first payment ?

EDIT: acq fee is $795

No argument here about that. Given these are left over '17s, none are very impressive. If the G went to 1% I’d jump.

Read the fine print: its 795 acquisition, first month, tax, and dmv. Nothing about his fee etc.

I’ll do a c300 for $300/mo

If that is Zero Down on this vehicle 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Sedan
Key Features: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121, 7 Automatic w/OD, Rear Wheel Drive, 4dr Car, Base MSRP: $39,500.00 , let me know how many you can get and we will move’m quick.

apologies for the question, but what is the 1pct rule

Leasing a car for a monthly payment that is equal to the 1% of MSRP with no money down. So if you lease a $40k car for $400 a month with no money down that is a 1% deal.