2017 Mercedes Benz E300 Lease Transfer P2 $3000 incentive $382 month before taxes!

UPDATED 1/22/19

Looking to transfer my lease which expires July 1st 2020.

2017 E300 4MATIC
36/10K
Black exterior, Nut brown interior
P2 package: Rearview Camera, Parking Pilot, NFC Wireless charger
Heated front seats, keyless go, electronic trunk closer, LED intelligent headlamps, power rear sunshade, comfort headrests, active multi-contour seats with massage, blind spot assist, lighting package, air balance package, 18" AMG wheels, rear deck spoiler, comfort box, Sport wheel package, AMG Body cladding, perforated front brake discs & brake calipers, warmth and comfort package, heated arm rests, heated steering, steering wheel paddle shifters, sport tuned suspension, natural grain black ash wood, Burmester surround system, includes winter mats as well as a courtesy not included in MSRP.

MSRP: $65,125
MSD’s: 10 @ $7,000 total refundable at lease end
Total Monthly Payment including NJ State Tax: 597.62 or about $556.90 without tax. ~ the 1% rule.

Current miles are ~19.5K and this is a daily driver, garaged at home. All records and paperwork available.

Asking for a total of $4000 upfront, of which $7,000 is refundable to buyer at lease end which ends July 1st 2020. I am providing a $3000 incentive to cover miles and make lease more attractive.

Effective monthly payment would end up being around $382 per month before taxes.

Buyer pays MBFS transfer fee.

Please reach out if interested.

Thanks

May be tough to find a taker. There was an E300 that had a crazy low payment of $250 and worked out to be around $350 after drive off payments.

Do you know the trim/package levels for those cars? Know some lower options/loaners are going cheaper, but hopefully this higher optioned car is attractive to some buyers. Effective payment is about $534 without tax. Know the upfront drive offs of MSD may be a hurddle for some, but good news is that it all comes back in 23 months.

Thanks

1 Like

Probably best to be put on swapalease… if it isn’t already.

You can still get that deal today

Bump. Increasing total incentive to $1500.

Asking for $5500 upfront (you get $7000) back at lease end in MSDs.

This brings effective payment to 489.

Probably have to bring down MSD’s to $3-4K to sell here!

Open to offers . Bump

1 Like

Have you listed it on swapalease.com?

That’s a pretty darn good deal.

1 Like

Hello,

No I have not. I thought the prices were too high and wanted to pursue other options first

Hi all, car is still for sale. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Here is a crystal ball rule for y’all

If you are going to put down 7k in MSD, better make sure the payment is damn low (0.5-0.7% rule) or that you will stick with the lease…
That much in MSD makes the transfer pool smaller…

3 Likes

That makes sense. I am providing an incentive of 1500 to make it more attractive. It brings it down to around .75%, but the new leasee would get back the full 7k at lease end which should be attractive as well.

I like this deal, not many cars with P2 in here i guess. Unfortunately my lease wont be over until March.

1 Like

Hi there,

Idk how to send PMs, but I’m interested. Hopefully u can PM me and we can go from there, thx

Hi @nyclife are similar deals to the one you’re referring still available? We’re in the market for a E300 4MATIC, at least P1. I don’t know how to send PMs, but please reach out and we’ll go from there. thx

Bump, still for sale

Please PM me details.

Hi all, the car is still available but I am now offering $2k incentive.

What is the effective monthly payment with the 2000 incentive?

1 Like