• blind spot detection
  • sport paddle shifters
  • collision prevention assist plus
  • heated leather seats
  • power seats (driver side 3x memory)
  • power folding mirrors
  • auto-dimming rear view and driver side mirror
  • back up camera
  • mercedes me phone application (car finder, remote start/unlock, valet alert, etc from your phone)
  • homelink
  • push button start
  • dual zone climate control
  • sport and premium 1 pkg

$278.42+taxes/month
Total 27,405 miles allowed
Lease ends 1/27/2020

Looking for some of my down payment back ($1k) + you pay transfer fees

Working from home so no longer need the car

the car is in NC but has CA plates?

Yes I moved here from CA

Ahhh should have sold it before moving! I’m sure you already know that, though :laughing:

Hopefully someone picks this up from you. Good deal. Should post the sticker and MSRP, though.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

What’s the downside to having the CA plates in NC?

Needed the car here at first, selling back in CA wouldnt have helped me

I dont have sticker or msrp anymore, didnt think Id need them

i suggest you google VIN lookup/decoder and post the equipment so people know how your car is equipped

Probably way easier to offload in CA. Greater market for entry level luxury cars. I don’t know how much the out-of-state plate affects the new owner, but I imagine registration is more expensive since it is being transferred from out of state.

Do you have a specific decoder to use? I tried 10 of them so far and all they give is generic info about the car, no specifics about options

no sorry, i don’t have one to recommend

On a side note, if you get no traction here in a few days, i suggest listing it on swapalease. Your payment is quite attractive, you will get much more interest on SAL as people are specifically looking for lease assumptions there. About $100 to list there.

The cost for registering would be exactly the same, it wont cost more because the vehicle came from a different state.

And I’d argue that its harder to offload in CA since theres lots of dealerships offering great deals in that area compared to the east coast where leases cost a lot more from a dealer ($550+ mo $4500+ down was best I could find around here)

Your deal is good enough that it would have been an easy offload in CA. But it’s moot at this point. RE registration, you may know more than me. But I know every time I get a car from out of state, I always have to pay significantly more (a few hundred bucks) the first time I register it in state.

Are you in CA? If so then yea CA has some of the more expensive DMV fees. I had never heard of having to pay back registration until I lived in CA, kept me from buying my dream bike :rage: Most other states (that Ive lived in at least) the plates and registration get canceled at end of ownership so the cost to transfer will be the same.

Ah ha! Classic California

Nice car. Are those taxes for CA or NC?

If you are talking about the picture where the total is $300 then CA

Private message sent.

Interested.