2017 MB C300 - Question about Tires

Year: 2017
Make, Model, and Trim: Mercedes C300 Sport

I leased a 2017 C300 loaner in March 2018 that had 8,500 miles. The car is used lightly to drive to/from work. The car is great, but the tires are horrid.

After 6 months of driving of having the vehicle, a hole develops in the sidewall near the rim of the front driver side. Strange, but I didn’t think much of it. After $425 to have the tire replaced and 4 months of use, the TPMS alerted me that the tire was below normal pressure.

This morning, the rear driver side tire was flat. After filing the tire, I could hear the air rushing out of the tire… Again, a hole in the sidewall near the rim. It’s hard to think that this is a mere coincidence.

Since I have driven the car, the tires have not a curb or had an impact with any surface to cause damage. It has to be pre-existing damage or shotty tires.

Has anyone had an experience like this? Do C300 run-flats generally lose pressure quickly? Are these tires easily susceptible to leaks?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Why ask us - What did the tire shop say? My inclination would be that someone is slashing your tires but who knows without seeing the actual tire.

What brand tire is it ?