2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

I went with Mercedes too though I still feel a twinge of regret every time I see a Maserati on the street. But could not justify at the current pricing. Hopefully we will not miss the next fire sale.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your numbers for your C350e lease? My lease is about to end and am aiming for <$375/mo. Thanks!

Iā€™m on my way to get it now. Will post numbers after signed and have all the numbers. I do have FEP fleet discount, so Iā€™m using that instead of the MB incentive, but at least one dealer is doing an additional $1,500 incentive through end of month that combines with MB incentive. Not my dealer, but Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach.

MB National is also offering an additional incentive this weekend to cover first month payment, so thatā€™s a nice surprise Iā€™m getting now too!

Oh nice! Thanks in advance!

Attached is the breakdown we agreed to before I went to the dealership. 36 months, 10K miles per year.

MSRP $53,375
Selling Price $40,094

The incentives I got that are reflected in the above selling price are:
$2,250 FEP discount
$3,501 lease bonus credit

$1,013 down (1st month + fees only)
$361.25/month ($362)

However, this weekend there is an extra incentive where MB covers the first month payment (just comes off the total price), so once that was factored in, PLUS I added 2 years prepaid maintenance for $1,050, my monthly payment ended up being $370. Still only put $1,013 at drive-off.

Could you please tell me where you get the deal? Iā€™m also in SoCal. Looking to get it by tomorrow . Thanks.

Youā€™re welcome. YMMV because basically no dealer would go anywhere near that amount. The one closest to me wanted almost double. Others couldnā€™t get below $400 as their absolute best price. I had to drive 100 miles for that deal and had a lot of incentives and was a repeat customer to that specific dealership.

The first month payment covered ends after tomorrow.

I didnā€™t get a Maserati, itā€™s a Mercedes C350e plug-in hybrid.

Yes. I know. Iā€™m looking for C350e

And I donā€™t mind to drive 100 miles to get a good deal

Mercedes-Benz of South Bay in Torrance. Ask for Hasan, heā€™s wonderful. Tell him Stephanie sent you. Good luck!

FYI, the Maserati dealer I was talking to in LA has a good deal on a $74K Ghibli today for end of month. $0 down, $715/month including taxes. 36 months, 15K miles per year. Happy to pass on his name and number if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, I leased a new car on a Sunday, so Iā€™m out of the running.

Would love that deal in FL! Thatā€™s precisely deal iā€™m looking for on the maserati

Do you know about if he can do this vehicle shipped to fl what it would look like? Would love his contact information

Thanks for sharing! How do you like the car so far?

Sensational MBZ deal but we should really restrict this thread to Maserati :grin:

1 Like

Oh god sorry Iā€™ve been so swamped at work. Messaged you his info and also sent him a text to let him know you were interested.

No worries, he will get in contact with me. Thank you so much!!

What dealers were this?

@Benedetto

Anaheim hills Maserati