2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

What is msrp, sales price and mf?

Is for Cap cost reduction

Msrp was 133K. Dont have the MF and dales price on me but i do remember seeing about 30K discount on msrp.

Is this deal still available?

Yes, the dealer in beverly hills.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Any chance you still have the breakdown of this lease? Looking to swing a similar deal this coming memorial day. Thanks.
(The links are unavailable to view).

2 Likes

Do Granturismo deals like this still exist?

Dude that’s a mind bendingly good deal. If this is replicatable now sign me up! @Bmait

Yea!! Spoke to @tommylotto about his insane deal. Entertaining the idea of waiting till this Memorial Day to possibly get a sweet cap reduction. Dealer said there are limited MY18 ghibli’s which may be true but I don’t see how that would affect the discount upwards of 15-20%

When I nabbed min I got around 30% off MSRP new with 10 miles not demo. Grind them hard and you’ll get results and make sure the Mf never gets marked up.

If you wait on one dealer you’ll get screwed so have a list of them to contact ready.

1 Like

Two dealers say the MF is .00055. I’m not sure if that’s marked up but compared to one year ago at .00013 makes a ~$50 difference per mo.

What rebates/incentives were available when you got 30% off MSRP? That’s the best I’ve seen on these boards so far and the current rebate is $8,000 customer cash and $7,000 dealer cash incentive. Wondering if the same thing around your time or I could maybe expect to do even better? I’m in SoCal.

Those incentitives are for financing only. Might want to confirm with the dealer.
I got near 30% off MSRP as well dealer was desperate to sell a car end of the month.

1 Like

Was yours finance or lease? How long ago and what trim? In SoCal by chance?

Funny you should say that because in the past 24 hours I’ve had 2 Maserati dealers reach out to me that I said no to last week.

Meant to confirm earlier that the current $15,000 in incentives is finance only. The offer I got today without asking (I wrote Maserati off last week), is $648/month + taxes with $0 down and just first month and fees. I don’t know the MSRP, which I know isn’t helpful. I think $75K? I think base base, no additions really, was what I was looking for.

Anyway, I’m sticking with Mercedes.

Lease
Ghibli S

SoCal

$649+ tax , true $0 down/$0drive off sign and drive???
Thats not a bad deal for 75k car.

I imagine drive off is first month and fees, but not sure.

Not saying it’s a bad deal by any means (it seems like quite a good deal actually, though just not as good as a year ago of course!), just more than I’m looking to pay on my next lease. (Weddings are not cheap… blah.)

I decided to stick with Mercedes and be lame this time and go with a Mercedes C350e (last two leases were SLK250). $53K MSRP, only first month and fees at drive off, $361/mo incl. taxes for 36/10K.

I don’t think I could beat that with anything else if I tried. That’s only a few bucks more than my 2009 Lexus IS250 when I leased that almost 10 years ago and that was a $35K car!

I went with Mercedes too though I still feel a twinge of regret every time I see a Maserati on the street. But could not justify at the current pricing. Hopefully we will not miss the next fire sale.

1 Like