2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

I don’t know what it’s like outside of California, but RX350/450 F-Sports are the most desirable and least discounted car at Lexus…
The easy way for you to get a better deal is to pick a color combination or option package that’s not that #1 most desirable combination if your wife can live without the F-Sport package. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Steve - thanks for the heads up, that’s great info to have. I’d be interested to see if that’s also the most popular model in the Midwest. We’re not super eager to get in a new car yet - I was planning on holding off until December to remember as I assumed those would be the best deals. Since they were asking me what I thought of their price, I wanted to offer back the type of numbers I’d be looking for to make us grab a car early. Other than the info on pushing for a discount that may be unrealistic in comparison to the popularity of the vehicle, do you have any other suggestions on how to improve my counter?

Can you lease to out of state client? My current RX lease came from CA.

@radiologym - you may want to check this post: 2017 Lexus RX350 -- $387/Month w/ $1k drive off [Bay Area CA, can ship]

1 Like

For right now, I am recommending the GX460 over the Rx350 due to higher lexus incentive

Stop confusing people. It’s for finance.

But you have already just admitted :grin:

Yup apologies - it is 4k for purchase and 1.5k for Lease. Hopefully a good deal to be had either way as the websites are showing at least 15-20% markdown on MSRP

I wanna cut your crystal balls LOL

Why? You lost yours and want to borrow mine??? They are a few sizes too big for you lol …

1 Like

Yours come with fine print that you hide from everybody. I wonder why? :joy:

The only thing that comes with the crystal balls is the goldmember guarantee, and that does not need any fine print. It is there in big bold characters. *

*Disclaimer 60% of the time …

It would kind of funny if @Ursus and @vhooloo was just one bipolar person sitting there replying to himself :joy:

You two need to get a room already lol

2 Likes

It’s just one bipolar @vhooloo

@ursus is a bear just not a polar one …

What happened to Chelsea? How come you went with bear?

Good question… Not really. Just show other deals that other stores are doing BUT… you have to be ready to pull the trigger on an in-stock unit.

Once piece of really bad advice I see a lot is “Don’t go to the dealership”. If your are in-person, and ready to drive car home that day; that’s how to get the best deal. So, plan your time wisely. Make sure the person your dealing with seems straight forward, and then make time to show up.

Hi Steve - thanks for the advice. Wife really liked the F sport we test drove and would probably pull the trigger if they worked on price. Unfortunately, it had about $1,200 in accessories that we didn’t care for and I’m yet to hear back a counter on price.

1 Like

any updates? …20

Wife and I ended up walking away. They weren’t really negotiating. They came back with $2,000 at signing and $710 a month. In the end, we don’t need a new car yet & the RX wasn’t even my wife’s favorite vehicle.

Crazy. Sad that some dealers are like that.