2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

Do you think that is a good deal? If yes, feel free to go for it. Too expensive for that vehicle in my opinion.

For that payment you could probably get an E-class, BMW 5 Series, Lexus GX 460, Lexus GS or ES, Infiniti QX60 or Audi A6 if any of those are interesting to you.

Anybody have details on how much Customer Cash and how much Dealer Cash Infiniti kicks in for '17 Red Sport RWD leases? I’m kicking around picking one up, and this helps tremendously with the negotiation on selling price. Details on where the info is sourced from would be helpful (or if the source is private/confidential just say so). Cheers!

There is no single definitive source to find the fatory exact lease cash on monthly basis. Costco auto shows $2500 in combined cash support.

The best way I have realized is to reverse engineer it based on deals others have closed in the month. If you read last 20 odd posts on this thread and also on edmunds lease thread it is clear that members have got 11-12K off MSRP on 3.0T which pretty much explains that there is lot of trunk money which is not published any where but is involved in closing the deals.

I did the same thing when I did my shopping last december and stayed adamant telling the dealers that I know about all the lease cash available and that will only do a deal 12K odd below MSRP. I finally did get it done and so have others in various parts of the country since then but the best numbers always come from Southern CA.

HN.

I guess you’re right so I better wait to see what others can do on red sport. Thanks. (BTW, Did you use same user name at myfico.com? )

If you don’t mind, can you please share your deal of red sport . I just too crazy with a red sport , plan to fry to Georgia and drive back. Lol pm me . Thanks

I posted it on another thread here - Tip: 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport RWD - $345/mo

I’m not sure what myfico is so no, that’s not me.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your posts. I just emailed Bill Blaha today and then found your posts here. I live in Tustin. I inquired about leasing both the Q50 and the QX60. We need to replace both our cars.

For the Q50, I am looking for 3.0T RWD black on black, signature edition (or premium plus), with 12k miles. What should I expect for Bill’s discount on MSRP, RV% and MF? What was the difference between 10k, 12k and 15k miles you think in your payments? I am also trying to avoid putting anything down except fees and first month payment, did he negotiate well on that?

I am also going to see if he will take over my Nissan Altima lease which has a couple months left on it, but I’m not bringing that up first.

If I don’t hear back from him today, I will call him and tell him you referred me.
Thanks,
Arif

Hi,
Thanks for your post. I went to the Tustin dealership last week to test drive the Q50 and QX60. Looking to lease both and make a deal by email or phone. I spoke with David M. Let’s see what he can come up with, told him I want a 25% off MSRP.
Arif

I signed contract last Friday.
3.0 T signature edition.

MSRP 41085
SELLING PRICE : 31498.21(MSRP little over 23%)
DRIVE OFF : 2000
PAYMENT 270.00 ( after tax)
39 / 12k ( 53% / 0.00027)

I added protection plan :$287

I know that I should more discount .
But I feel not bad.
THanks for especially HN308, CLEE920 and all of people.
If I didn’t know this site, I never got that price.

Dealer imfomation (same as clee920)
Tustin ( so cal ) ,David Mohamad
My name : issac.

Can I get some input guys ?
Is something off ?

Hi All,

New to the forum, and wow - this seems like a great community full of transparency and partnership - keep up the great work!

Anyway, I received the below offer yesterday on a 2017 Q50 3.0T Signature Edition AWD:

Term: 39 Months / 10k
MF: 0.00006
MSRP: 40,700 (per Infiniti website)
Residual: 22,503 (53%)
Fees: 484 (Docs I believe), 376 (New Registration), 700 (Bank)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 35,916 (I believe this is adjusted, as the dealer told me this was the selling price of the vehicle + all fees & taxes however am not 100% sure as I am not able to calculate the price)
Monthly Payment: 359 ($0 out of pocket)
Tax Rate: 8.375% (NY state by the way)

I tried reaching this figure myself and was not able to do so (my monthly is actually higher; not that I’m complaining, but I want to have a tool that works!); any help in understanding how to derive the calculation would be helpful for me.

1. Something is definitely not right because if I multiply the residual provided by the dealer (53%) times the MSRP, it does not equal 22,503 that the dealer provided
  2. I also am not sure if the 35,916 equals the adjusted cap cost, but this is what the dealer quoted as the final selling price
  3. Is this a good quote?
  4. Is this model even worth it or should I just go for the 3.0 premium? What kind of incentives are there for April?
1 Like

Hi all,

I closed on a lease March 31st in SoCal on a Q50 3.0T Premium Plus, Black on Black for close to 25% off MSRP, 12,000 miles per year, 349 a month payment including tax, 700 drive-off cash including 1st month payment. They also agreed to take over my 2014 Nissan Altima which had 2 lease payments left. I thought it’s a good deal, what do you guys think?

Only annoyance was I found out late in the process that the dealer had $688 in “options” preinstalled that were not optional (including Infiniti wheel-locks, Armor Paint Protection, 3M edge and handle guards and key fob replacement plan). I would not have paid for that if it were optional. When I protested, they took off close to $100 from the drive-off cash due.

Here are my numbers which matched theirs.

MSRP with Dest. Charge 43,885
Miles/yr 12,000
Residual % 50
Residual Value 21942.5
Sale Price (Gross Cap Cost) 33,065
Cap Cost Reduction 0
Acquisition fee 700
Dealer Options 688
Adj. Cap Cost 34,453
Total Depreciation 12,511
Months on lease 39
Monthly depreciation (Base) 320.78
Money factor 0.00006
Finance charge 3.38
Lease payment pre-tax 324.17
Monthly tax at 7.75% 25.12
Lease payment with tax 349.29

Cash at Signing
1st month payment 349.29
Cap Cost Reduction 0.00
MSD 0.00
Doc. Fees 80
Registration fees 350.75
Govt. fees 7
Advance sales tax 6.2
Dealer discount 93.24
Total Cash 700.00

2 Likes

Was this at OCC? They are notorious with adding useless mandatory dealer installed accessories.

If someone could PM me information on dealers giving good deals on Q50 3.0 AWD, it would be much appreciated! Any specs you could provide around pricing would also be helpful.

I am looking for 10k per year by the way - thanks in advance!

Someone might go out of their way to PM you but generally speaking that kind of passive approach doesn’t yield great results. You are better off spending 15 minutes reading the Q50 threads, finding people in your region, and PMing them yourself.

Thanks for the tip! Still getting used to this!

Okay, so yesterday, I did not have the full numbers, here is what I have now:

Term: 39 Months / 10k
MF: 0.00006
MSRP: 41,065
Residual: 22,503 (53%)
Fees: 484 (Docs I believe), 376 (New Registration), 700 (Bank)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 35,916 (I believe this is adjusted, as the dealer told me this was the selling price of the vehicle + all fees & taxes however am not 100% sure as I am not able to calculate the price)
Tax Rate: 8.375% (NY state by the way)
Monthly Payment: 359 ($0 out of pocket)

Would someone be able to walk me through how to get to the 359? I am getting to 358 and change, which is close enough, but the taxes the dealer is quoting me (931.31) is differing from my figure (1,170.11). Not sure, but if someone could help with my calc, it would be appreciated.

NY taxes are complicated if you add it to cap cost. Download the Leasematic app and it’ll give you the correct amount.

Thanks - I downloaded the app, and it tied to my Excel calc